Merged: Dolphins put Simmons, Tolver on IR; activate Bowens, re-sign Rogers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins put Simmons, Tolver on IR; activate Bowens, re-sign Rogers

Originally posted by Muck
I guarantee there's nothing wrong with Tolver. He probably did hurt his knee a little. But nothing he couldn't play with. This is just an opportunity to open up a roster spot. I feel bad for the kid. And I'm sure he's frustrated beyond belief with the way he's been handled.

He'd better get a shot next year.

I agree. That roster spot shoudl have been opened by releasing Newson. It's pretty bad that of our 9 draft picks this year only 2 have seen a fair amount of action(Smith & Lee) & one sparingly on special teams(Jenkins).

Originally posted by SMadison29

I agree. That roster spot shoudl have been opened by releasing Newson. It's pretty bad that of our 9 draft picks this year only 2 have seen a fair amount of action(Smith & Lee) & one sparingly on special teams(Jenkins).

Well, let's see....Eddie Moore is hurt, so he can't play.

There's really nowhere to put Tolver.

Taylor Whitley.....Even with our O-line, I don't think we should be playing him.

Tim Provost.......see above

Yeremiah Bell.....With the veterans we have in the secondary...why would we play him?

Davern Williams.....7th round pick on our D-line? Why would he
he play?

I don't even know if some of these guys are around anymore.

It's a lot easier for a bunch of rookies to play on a bad team rather than on a team full of veterans.

It's not bad at all that these guys don't play IMO. Let them learn from these experienced veterans instead of throwing them in (ie Wade Smith.....)

Eddie Moore = IR

Wade Smith = Forced to start

Taylor Whitley = Raw

Donald Lee = Doing well

J.R. Tolver = IR, numbers game

Corey Jenkins = Raw, but playing STs

Yeramiah Bell = IR

Davern Williams = IR

Provost = Camp Fodder

Also, Billy Yates was undrafted and has seen time. Grigsby was also undrafted and still remains on the roster. This class will take some time to properly evaluate and give "yay's" or "nay's".

Yeah, so I don't see how it can be bad that we don't play them. They can't play! lol

Even if they were healthy I wouldn't want to see them playing anyways because of our veterans. We have a chance for the playoffs, why would we put the scrubs in.

I want to see what CO84 has to sa about this because he was really hoping for Tolver to start and I want to see how he feels. Not trying to poke fun, just want to see his reactions...he was probably THEE biggest JR fan here.

Back
Top Bottom