merged: Dolphins sign Kay Jay Harris | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged: Dolphins sign Kay Jay Harris

AtlantaPhin said:
No actually my distinct recollection was you chimed in by saying Al Wilson will put Ronnie Brown out for the year. So, tell us Lithonman, or should I call you Mr. L? There has been some incredible technology developed in the past decade. When were you able to develop the hit-o-meter which could predict how hard a player could hit another one that would cause injury? You have to realize the gold mine your sitting on not to mention NFL teams buying this technology in the future potentially creating a financial windfall for you. Please tell us how it came about and when you knew the product had the potential to take your comapny public???

that would be watching the games on sunday, and not having my head clear up Miamis butt. its called watching Al knock the taste out of Heaps mouth, Travis henrys mouth, and a few others along the way. seeing how he plays the ILB position, right were Ronnie likes to run, and seeing how Ronnie likes to square them old LB's right up, we'll see. And, I never said Ronnie WOULD be put out, I said, if he does. knowing his metality, and Al's. We dont call Al, OWWW, for no reason. He is OWWW Wilson too us. And a few of those players left on the field, including some of his fellow teammates too. We'll see what Ronnie is made of.

byroan said:
I haven't seen it. I'd like to see a clip as well.

No- you NEED to see it. It was one of the most jaw-dropping runs I've ever seen in my life. Seriously.

FireWrongstedt said:
No- you NEED to see it. It was one of the most jaw-dropping runs I've ever seen in my life. Seriously.

I'll start looking for it and see if I can find it.

I dont need to show you sheet. You made up your minds its a great draft, its over. your all sold on aJ Fiedlery, so what makes the difference? I've posted some of the more blatent overlooks on other posts already. He has his blinders on too what he knew, not the BAP's. Cut it anyway you want too.

LithoMan said:
I dont need to show you sheet. You made up your minds its a great draft, its over. your all sold on aJ Fiedlery, so what makes the difference? I've posted some of the more blatent overlooks on other posts already. He has his blinders on too what he knew, not the BAP's. Cut it anyway you want too.

You are correct...you're joining a few Bill fans on my ignore list...no need to show me anything. Keep living in ignorance it must be bliss...

I'd love to express myself truthfully but I like this board and don't wanna get another ban.

tucker said:
no it was this yr...wilson also put a great hit on taylor 2 yrs ago...and Avon is more of a fullback player..and he's not quick enough nor does he have good field vision

It was last year..

Holy crap I was gonna ask if that was Harris- I remember that run- it was ridiculous. Anyone have a clip or something?
Are yall talking about the game down in miami where it was like 3rd and long for us "WVU" and he hit that miami defender and just kept on running for a td?

IF so, that was quincy wilson. KJ didnt start till last season
when qunicy left

The hit put on Merriweather was LAST YEAR WHEN UM WAS IN THE BIG EAST. The UWV game was a BIG EAST GAME!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom