merged: Dolphins sign Kay Jay Harris | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged: Dolphins sign Kay Jay Harris

Actually he's heavier than Lamont.

Ok you guys....I cant find a pic so ill explain it....WVU is down by 5 with 2:30 left in the 4th....We have the ball on miami's 20 i think....Its 3rd down and about 14 ....we have to score its a win or go home situation......Marshall hikes the ball and hands off to quincy wilson, he breaks a few tackles and he's on the sidelines. Right when he's about to get tacked by sean taylor he lowers his head and BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM knocks taylor on his ***.....Takes of at the 15,10,5 toucdown West Virginia.....This is a pic of it after he falls!

92104_Quincy_WilsonJPG-1.jpg

I can't find the run by wilson against Miami.

Guys being a student at WVU i can say that when KayJay is healthy he is a great back with speed and power but his senior season was disapointing in my mind. He broke the big east rushing record against ECU in the first game (not the best team by all means) and then got hurt against Central Florida the next game and never seemed the same. If he comes into training camp healthy and shows that he will not let a bump or bruise bother him hell have a chance of making the team but if he gets hurt a bit and just become lazy again I dont see him making it.

Reguardless....

I still wish i could find it....I started yelling when it happened scared my mom half to death in the kitchen...lol

by the way hes older than most rookies because he tried to play baseball for a few years and then came back to college

Yes we know, but we're not asking him to be a feature back. We're asking to him to take the load off of a similar back in Ronnie Brown(in style, physical talent).

I know were just using him as a change of pace back at the most but coming in as a rookie if you get hurt and then never really recover its very difficult to make the team in a flooded backfield

To avoid getting hurt he needs to probably lose a couple pounds IMO. He should look to Ronnie as the perfect physical specimen, because he pretty much is...

Jaj said:
To avoid getting hurt he needs to probably lose a couple pounds IMO. He should look to Ronnie as the perfect physical specimen, because he pretty much is...

I agree and an example of what youre talking about.... i know this wont be a popular player... but when ricky first came here and he had been with the saints he had had alot of nagging injuries.. he lost some weight and ran faster and admitted to feeling better for the season.

It's always like that when a player is out of shape. He's just putting more strain on his body.

Back
Top Bottom