merged: Dolphins sign Kay Jay Harris | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged: Dolphins sign Kay Jay Harris

Just to clarify for all, it was "Wilson" of WVU that ran over "Merriweather" not Taylor see the number 19 on his jersey. But the play by play was correct just wrong people.

Cedric_Benson said:
Ok you guys....I cant find a pic so ill explain it....WVU is down by 5 with 2:30 left in the 4th....We have the ball on miami's 20 i think....Its 3rd down and about 14 ....we have to score its a win or go home situation......Marshall hikes the ball and hands off to quincy wilson, he breaks a few tackles and he's on the sidelines. Right when he's about to get tacked by sean taylor he lowers his head and BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM knocks taylor on his ***.....Takes of at the 15,10,5 toucdown West Virginia.....This is a pic of it after he falls!

92104_Quincy_WilsonJPG-1.jpg

That's not Sean Taylor, it's Merriweather..A true freshman that was in first play of hes collegiate career, after our Starting strong safety went out with an Injury..

Being that Ronnie Brown is 24 and many Dolfans are worried, having some extra versatile backs should take the load off and add 3-4 years to Ronnie Browns durability.

Gives me goose bumps everytime i watch it.....But sadly on 4 and like 20 they completed a pass and beat us by a F/G :mad:

d-day said:
unfortunately - that play only brings back bad memories for me - glad we picked him up though :)

That play was Wilson. We picked up Harris.

I'm salivating over the thought of getting 18-20 carries a game out of Ronnie and spelling Ronnie/splitting him out wide with Harris in the game for several more plays. :)

X-Con said:
My only beef with Kay-Jay Harris is his D.O.B.

3/27/79

Good pickup, though...most people had him in the mid-rounds.

at least we didn't pass on Brown (or Benson or Caddy) and JUST take Kay Jay like SOME people wanted *looks at everyone who wanted a QB or WR in round 1* :D

AWESOME job with the FAs so far Saban, it's nice to be able to get buterflies whe you read about the draft picks and FAs, and the GOOD ones, like EXCITED ones, not like in Dave's era when those butterflies induced vomiting

HOLY CRAP.....

Go to the video that says angle estrda and watch it.....

Tell me that guy's not going to have a head-ache!....ouch!

ive been a fan of Harris for a while. specially after he ripped apart my Noles(one of the best run defenses in the nation) in the bowl game. i think Minor will get cut. Morris will stay and play some FB/Special Teams/RB. Ronnie-Gordon-Morris can all catch, so i see no reason for Minor to stay on the roster.

love this kid.. http://www.letsgomountaineers.net/media/KayJayHarris3.wmv

Is it possible to put harris at there starting FB?

and why dont Quincy Wilson play any? he's awesome!
and when did he get traded to miami? because he got
picked by atl

clear.gif

ALL DAY BABY!

Cedric_Benson said:
Is it possible to put harris at there starting FB?

and why dont Quincy Wilson play any? he's awesome!
and when did he get traded to miami? because he got
picked by atl

Does our new system even USE a fullback?

Agent51 said:
Does our new system even USE a fullback?

The Vikings didn't really, but that doesn't mean we won't. Linehan is an innovative guy -- who knows what he has in store...

Back
Top Bottom