merged: Dolphins sign Kay Jay Harris | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged: Dolphins sign Kay Jay Harris

Hey, if i always want to have that pic under my name...what do i do

because i went to my sig and pasted it there. and it dont always come up

Cedric_Benson said:
Hey, if i always want to have that pic under my name...what do i do

because i went to my sig and pasted it there. and it dont always come up

It only shows up once a page, and there is nothing you can do about it. It's the way things are set up. Your signature shows the first time you are featured on the page best as I can tell.

Oh ok man.....

Dude im stoaked about KAY JAY........I hope he dont get cut

and hopefully he'll have some playing time this season!

Jimmy James said:
The Vikings didn't really, but that doesn't mean we won't. Linehan is an innovative guy -- who knows what he has in store...

I can see him coming up with something crazy to use Brown and Harris, or Brown and, dare I say, Ricky. I wish it were training camp time so we could get SOME sort of news our rookies' performances, lol

Another interesting thing on Harris and Josh Davis. http://www.nfldraftscout.com rated them both the best undrafted free agents at their respective positions.
They rated Harris especially high, had him the 5th RB overall in the draft and a 2nd rounder. Davis they had as the 19th WR and a 4th round projection.
This web site is affiliated with the well known draft analyst Dave Te' Thomas, so they do have some credibility.

I'd hate to say it...But if Harris see's some action this season...

I may just have to scrub the Brown jersey and get my man Harris!

Cedric_Benson said:
I'd hate to say it...But if Harris see's some action this season...

I may just have to scrub the Brown jersey and get my man Harris!

Heck man, get BOTH!

I wonder what number Harris will take. Do we have any 28s? Darn, Minor -- that means he couldn't have it right off. #35 is open and would look pretty good on a dude as big as Harris. Somebody is going to have to take #34 from the looks of the roster...

Jimmy James said:
I wonder what number Harris will take. Do we have any 28s? Darn, Minor -- that means he couldn't have it right off. #35 is open and would look pretty good on a dude as big as Harris. Somebody is going to have to take #34 from the looks of the roster...

Wait, what's the deal this year with the "out of position" #s? RBs are supposed to be 20-49, yet WRs are supposed to be 80s and here is Roy Williams taking 11 last year and Randy took 18 when he went to Oakland, so are we still even enforcing the positional #s rules? Maybe it's just an exception for WRs since they only have 10 #s to choose from? I wouldn't mind seein WRs and RBs be able to take single digits too, but I don't wanna start seeing linemen with like "14" or something like that like you see in college, a RB or WR with the # 1 looks ok, but a linemen # 14 looks WAY wrong....

I wanna see KJ in a 44 Jersey......It just sounds crushing or pretty much anything in the 40's.....46 sounds good also....

34 wouldnt be cool at all....I'd be affraid he'd leave the team and start doing drugs..lol

Agent51 said:
Wait, what's the deal this year with the "out of position" #s? RBs are supposed to be 20-49, yet WRs are supposed to be 80s and here is Roy Williams taking 11 last year and Randy took 18 when he went to Oakland, so are we still even enforcing the positional #s rules? Maybe it's just an exception for WRs since they only have 10 #s to choose from? I wouldn't mind seein WRs and RBs be able to take single digits too, but I don't wanna start seeing linemen with like "14" or something like that like you see in college, a RB or WR with the # 1 looks ok, but a linemen # 14 looks WAY wrong....

Don't forget Keyshawn with his #19.

Agent51 said:

WRs used to be able to go to the 10s if all of the 80s were taken, but whoever enforces this rule got tired of hearing WRs like Keyshawn complain about the requirement and how it required a bunch of manipulation and just let them take numbers in the 10s. As far as I know, it is the only recent change to that scheme.

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
That's not Sean Taylor, it's Merriweather..A true freshman that was in first play of hes collegiate career, after our Starting strong safety went out with an Injury..

You are right, Thats Merriweather.

Back
Top Bottom