merged: Dolphins sign Kay Jay Harris | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged: Dolphins sign Kay Jay Harris

LithoMan said:
If Ricky comes back, thats a good thing. So when Ronnie gets lambasted by Al Wilson week 1, we got backup. Ronnie will get a taste of NFL LB's, week 1. See how he likes trying to run at a LB then.

You obviously were not a ball player. Ronnie Brown is a baller, i'm sure running at a LB wouldn't cause him diarreah as it would you. Get a clue! If he does get blasted (as all RBs do form time to time) he'll get up and make the next snap, guaranteed! Quit hating, go be Pats fan if you can't say anything pos.

Agent51 said:
like DALE jr? if so, he is #8 and Jay was #9

Crap...wrong red car. Oh well -- make that Elliott/Kahne and Fiedler fans.

(I was wrong about Jay's number, not Junior's)

West-Fin_Fan said:
You obviously were not a ball player. Ronnie Brown is a baller, i'm sure running at a LB wouldn't cause him diarreah as it would you. Get a clue! If he does get blasted (as all RBs do form time to time) he'll get up and make the next snap, guaranteed! Quit hating, go be Pats fan if you can't say anything pos.

LOL, well said (and that is a HUGE F*CKIN FISH in you avatar!!!!). I bet Ronnie Brown has something for the NFL linebackers, and you can watch his highlight video and ask that Tenessee LB exactly what it is.........

Agent51 said:
oh yeah, duh, I tend to overlook him. Too bad it isn't still Brock Marion............

Totally. I'd rock the Marion look. Too bad I don't think you can get custom jerseys with ex-player names.

Jimmy James said:
Crap...wrong red car. Oh well -- make that Elliott/Kahne and Fiedler fans.

(I was wrong about Jay's number, not Junior's)

Understandable, Jay was on his back a lot with a DT or DE laying on top of him so it was hard to make out his # most of the time.

I think im going with Kay Jay in Orange

Matt Roth in Aqua

and Ronnie Brown in white...

I'm gonna cop a Brown jersey authentic in white....they better damn well produce them.

Cedric_Benson said:
I'm thinking white would look really nice???

I've always liked the White jerseys the best, and my choice is made easier by the fact that I already own an aqua Surtain, so I'm DEFINATELY getting Ronnie's in white, that way I never ACCIDENTLY wear an ex-dolphin out, lol. The only ex-dolphin I wear in public is Marino, anyone who we have traded or realesed, no matter how much I liked them, is reserved for the house or football practice or pickup games with buddies.

All I know is that I thought he looked good in the senior bowl and i got shot down by a lot of people saying he was horrible.

nick got another LSU player in LB lionel turner i saw on the board

Lionel Turner
ILB, LSU
War Room analysis
Strengths: Has excellent size and power. Is strong at the point of attack. Is one of the most powerful hitters in the 2005 class. Has explosive short-area power. Plays with great hustle. Is tough. Has been a good defensive leader. Shows good instincts in the passing game. Is versatile.

Weaknesses: Lacks the speed to be effective in coverage or as a pass rusher. Will have trouble matching up man-to-man in the NFL. Lacks closing burst as a pass rusher. Struggles to get through traffic when moving laterally. Doesn’t have the speed to play sideline-to-sideline. Plays too high. Has inconsistent technique. Takes poor angles and misses too many tackles.

Bottom line: An explosive player with good upper-body strength, Turner could contribute on special teams and serve as a reserve. His lack of athleticism and speed will make him a late Day 2 selection or undrafted free agent.

Dan Pompei analysis
Is a big guy who can bang heads. Plays with power. Shows good leadership skills. Goes all out. Is stiff athletically, and will struggle in coverage. Does not change directions well. Lacks speed. Could make more plays

he is 6´0 258 and runs the 40s in 4.91 :eek: , not that fast

he will be a great back-up to Brown, our running game will be awesome

LithoMan said:
Yes, Brown is soft. The SEC is loaded with SMALL, fast LB's for one. He's fresh? Because he couldnt make carnell sit? ROFLMAO. The LB's in the NFL are much bigger then he is used too. He cant help but to square up LB's and run at them. He wont use his speed to go around them, so Al eating his dust is highly unlikely.

Just because you eat the mile long end of the PR poop train, dont hate me. Im here to stay.

Ricky? Is that you? Dammit, you were supposed to get OFF the drugs, dude...

Back
Top Bottom