merged: Dolphins sign Kay Jay Harris | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged: Dolphins sign Kay Jay Harris

Cedric_Benson said:
I dont care if it was Dick Van Dyke....

His A$$ still got ran over!...lol

Unfortunately. :(

For NASCAR reasons, I wish we'd get a player in #31 I would buy a jersey of. Sammy Morris just isn't a quality buy. It used to be so cool when I could go with #99 as a tip to the Dolphins, Jason Taylor, and Jeff Burton, but those days are now over.

The 40s IMHO are just for FBs. I don't think Harris is going to be a FB, so I'd prefer he keep it in the 20s or 30s. I guess 42 would be okay, though.

Jimmy James said:
For NASCAR reasons, I wish we'd get a player in #31 I would buy a jersey of. Sammy Morris just isn't a quality buy. It used to be so cool when I could go with #99 as a tip to the Dolphins, Jason Taylor, and Jeff Burton, but those days are now over.

The 40s IMHO are just for FBs. I don't think Harris is going to be a FB, so I'd prefer he keep it in the 20s or 30s. I guess 42 would be okay, though.

Brock Marion was #31, lol.

I think harris should be in the 40's to make it seem like he's a power runner...I dunno why but it seems you judge people by there numbers

33 would be cool for harris

and when did wilson become a dolphin, this time last year he was a falcon?

Well lets see.....If were going by nascar numbers i like 24....lol

Cedric_Benson said:
I think harris should be in the 40's to make it seem like he's a power runner...I dunno why but it seems you judge people by there numbers

33 would be cool for harris

and when did wilson become a dolphin, this time last year he was a falcon?

Well lets see.....If were going by nascar numbers i like 24....lol

NASCAR #s would be 29 for me, and what do you know, my favorite Dolphin already owns that :D . I'm not really a fan though, just occasionally watch if there's nothing else on and I'm bored. Oh, and if you "judge people by their #s" shouldn't Ronnie be in the 30s or 40s then since he is considered a power guy over an "elusive" guy? I agree with you, I too kinda judge people by their #s, and for RBs I think of 20-29 being the speedy, "make-people-miss" guys and 30-49 as the powerful, "run-you-over" guys. Actually, I think of FBs when I think 40-49, power HBs at 30-39, and Speed HBs at 20-29, but that's just the way I like to break it down. I know it's not like that in real life, but that's what each particular # set make me think of anyway.

thats exactly how i think of it

the people in the lower numbers are fast, mid range numbers are the jukers are i like to call them...then the high numbers are the big boys that would rather run over you than around you!

Cedric_Benson said:
thats exactly how i think of it

the people in the lower numbers are fast, mid range numbers are the jukers are i like to call them...then the high numbers are the big boys that would rather run over you than around you!

I think if Ronnie had to wear a # that WASN'T in the 20s (even though he already got his #23 jersey, but this is just hypothetically speaking anyway) I'd wanna see him in 32. I always like 32 the best out of all the 30s. I don't really like ANY of the 40s numbers. I always had 21 all through football, from Pop-Warner all the way to the Senior high school all star game, and hopefully I get it at SDSU or in the Semi-pro league. Hell, 21 has been my number for EVERY sport all my life, lol. The only time I wore a different # was my first year of TEE BALL, hahaha, I wore #7 that year and my first year of Pee-Wee hocky, in which I wore #13 (in honor of my hero, Dan Marino), since then I have been #21 for football, hockey, and baseball from the time I was like 8 til now, you grow really attatched to your jersey #, lol. I always like 32 for a RB though, it's a good RB #, a little bit of speed and power comes to mind when I think 32, you can juke people OR run 'em over with that #

Agent51 said:
do we even have a 31 on the team now?

Yep...Sammy Morris.

All this NASCAR talk makes me wonder if there were any joint Junior/Fiedler fans. That would be a rare breed.

Jimmy James said:
Yep...Sammy Morris.

All this NASCAR talk makes me wonder if there were any joint Junior/Fiedler fans. That would be a rare breed.

like DALE jr? if so, he is #8 and Jay was #9

Back
Top Bottom