Merged: Dolphins Vs Chargers 2009 away game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins Vs Chargers 2009 away game

AlexISaFaN

Rookie
Reaction score
Anyone planning on going to this game ? i was looking at tickets online and they only have select seating , so maybe i should wait till they annouce the date so i don't get ripped off ? Also does anyone know what time the players bus will get there and if there doing anything xtra before/after the game ? I know its early but somtimes people have alot of info on these kind of things !

Thanks guys !:hi5:

haha I will be there man with 3 other Dolphins fans from Toronto...we need some Fins fans to tailgate with......
Lets party it up Alex!!!!

haha I will be there man with 3 other Dolphins fans from Toronto...we need some Fins fans to tailgate with......
Lets party it up Alex!!!!

that sounds like a great idea bro ! we need to more people from this board ! maybe cedar will join us !

anyone have any ideas on good hotels.....is staying downtown better then maybe closer to the beach...going down for four nights

anyone have any ideas on good hotels.....is staying downtown better then maybe closer to the beach...going down for four nights

Devo you can google them and tell me a couple that you like or are around your price range and i can go there and take a look around for you and tell you how good they are etc...
ive never stayed at any so i can't give any advice ! but i will be glad to help you out as much as possible bro

GO DOLPHINS !:woot:

Game on 9/27 in San Diego Who's going?

I was thinking of going to the week 3 Dolphins game. I think it would be really fun with getting a big group together and cheering our team on!:woot: is there anywhere in particular that the dolphin fans go?

I will be there, Lord willing, tailgating as soon as the gates open. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Back
Top Bottom