Merged: East will be tough/Imagine | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: East will be tough/Imagine

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
East will be tough

This year the EAST is going to be a very tough division to win imo. I know it is tough every year, but I believe it is even tougher this year. I can't remember when Miami, the bills, and pats all had very strong teams at the same time. Usually just one or two of them were strong, but they would all have trouble with each other being division rivals.

But this year, they are all pretty strong teams that could make deep playoff runs. And winning the division games this year is going to be huge. This could be one of the tightest races we have seen.

I agree and the Jets can play spoiler with nothing to lose. Teams like that are scarry like Minn last year.

I'd have to disagree.
The Bills were overrated, the Pats are inconsistent and the Jets suck.
The East is shaping up to be the second weakest division in the AFC.

Can't agree. The bills were slightly over rated, but they have a much improved defense that is only getting better. The Travis Henry injury hurt them, but now they are getting him back and willis mcgahee (i think he will be a bust). The pats are riddled with injuries, but usually find a way to win.

The East is not as strong as last year. The Jets suck, the Pats have tons of injuries, and the Bills have been good at times and bad at times.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
I'm telling you, come the end of hte year there is going to be 3 very strong teams in a tight race.

If Miami doesn't shoot themselves in the foot it shouldn't be close at all IMO.

Originally posted by RikWriter
I'd have to disagree.
The Bills were overrated, the Pats are inconsistent and the Jets suck.
The East is shaping up to be the second weakest division in the AFC.

And our O is not jelling right now, which puts us with the teams you mentioned above..we're not super either..

If the Miami offense keeps struggling, sooner or later the defense won't be able to keep up with the lack of production and there goes Miami's chance to keep the AFC East.

Man New England sucks. Watch them fade. East stronger this year, than last? LMAO! Last year it was a 4-team race buddy..

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Man New England sucks. Watch them fade. East stronger this year, than last? LMAO! Last year it was a 4-team race buddy..

Still is, with 12 games left 0-4 doesn't put the Jets out of it yet..

They are not out actually. They got a much needed bye, might get a suprise win this week and Pennington back a week from now. They have a chance unfortunately, the good thing is the only possible thing they can do is reck New England and Blowfallo if they get hot, cuz our game is not until week 17 and it is at home.

Basically they are gonna our bitch for keeping the division at bay.

I just hope our offensive line jells or else it'll be tough on ricky.

Back
Top Bottom