Merged: East will be tough/Imagine | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: East will be tough/Imagine

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Still is, with 12 games left 0-4 doesn't put the Jets out of it yet..

Well of course. But he is making this post based on what? New England isn't playing great right now. New York is stinkin' it up, who knows how rusty Chad will be. Buffalo? Ah, who knows. They've looked pretty week the pass 3 weeks.

I'd say it's gonna be a 2-team race between Miami & Buffalo.

It's gonna be a race if we choke. If we do not choke we will dominate.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Man New England sucks. Watch them fade. East stronger this year, than last? LMAO! Last year it was a 4-team race buddy..

Buddy, the only reason it was a four team race was because of us, we slipped up. And it wasn't really a four team race, the Jets weren't in it until we started screwing up, and they beat greenbay the last game. Last year the teams were weak in our division. But we were all pushing 9-7 records by beating outside division opponents. You are missing key points. I'm talking about teams, not records.

And the pats don't suck, and they never fade. It seems like every year we are playing them for the division at the end of the year, get your facts straight.

Originally posted by Jaj
It's gonna be a race if we choke. If we do not choke we will dominate.

If we choke i.e. Houston, we're in big trouble.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Well of course. But he is making this post based on what? New England isn't playing great right now. New York is stinkin' it up, who knows how rusty Chad will be. Buffalo? Ah, who knows. They've looked pretty week the pass 3 weeks.

I'd say it's gonna be a 2-team race between Miami & Buffalo.

I'm making a post based on play, not records, which is the only thing you seem to be going by. Since the pats have gotten blown out by the bills. They have done well enough to win games, and are getting better. They have just really found themselves a pretty good running game so they are getting evne better there. And they thought they were in for some trouble with the injuries on defense, but it doesn't look like it. The replacements are stepping it up and playing very good football. The pats are on the way up right, they have a new running game, and no one is stopping the screen and slant pass all star in tom brady, no one is really shutting them down.

The bills are getting henry back, and now willis is in the equation, sot their running game jsut got a lot stronger! Their defense is vastly improved, they will be our toughest opponent yet.

And the Jets are going to get better when Chad gets back. HE is the reason that teams wins games, by the time he gets back it might be to late. But the jets are in good position to pull an upset on the bills this week, and make the race tighter int he AFC EAST. I can say it is tougher this year becuase it is. The teams ni the division have more talent then they did last year. Buffalo made major improvements, and so did the pats. We made some, and the JEts made little. By the end of the season it is going to be a 3 team race at the very least. You think the pats are going to fade, but they obviously aren't going to, since they never have.

Originally posted by Regan21286

If we choke i.e. Houston, we're in big trouble.

We will dominate if we don't choke, and we win our division games, if we dont win those games, we aren't going to dominate anything.

then i just hope we don't get anymore injuries to our offensive line or defense

Originally posted by Regan21286
then i just hope we don't get anymore injuries to our offensive line or defense

Injuries to the oline always seem to kills us. Your right it is important to keep that oline strong so we can give ricky some good blocking.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins

It seems like every year we are playing them for the division at the end of the year, get your facts straight.

Get my facts straight? How the HELL does how they finished past few years, have an impact on how they will finish this year? My facts are just fine, thank you very much.

Because if a team finishes #1 last year, then they have a good chance of doing it the following year. You know how the Yankees one one world series, and then were very good the following year, and the year after that?

Please don't say hell.... it is not called for.....

Football is way different than baseball. No dynasties in this sport. Good teams yes, but not dominant ones. I am a Yankee fan I know.

I agree, I'm a redsox fan, so I guess we can't be friends :p (roger is a head hunter!)

But fine, I'll use the Cowboys in the 90's, won the superbowl, we very good the next year, won again. See what I am saying?

Back
Top Bottom