[MERGED] Espn Puts The Stake In Salisbury | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Espn Puts The Stake In Salisbury

He should've been gone but thank god it's finally happened. What an *******. Showing pictures of himself? LMAO. Dissin John Clayton? John Clayton is pretty good and only 20x better then Salisbury

Korndouche said yesterday that Ronnie Brown is in a group with Ki-Jana Carter as 1st round busts
No he didn't. He essentially said, these are the RB's taken 1-2-3 and said none of them have given value for those picks so far. Which is true in a sense. I LOVE ronnie brown, but think about it. He had a pretty good 1st, year, pretty good 2nd year, and a tremendous start to his third. If he completed his 3rd year on the same pace, then yes we would have gotten value. But he didn't, and he wasn't spectacular his first two years.

So far, he hasn't given us value yet. But as an owner of a Brown jersey, I fully expect him to complete next year (at least 14-15 games) with close to or past 2,000 yards! If he doesn't, ehh, I'm the biggest homer for Phins I like (Chambers anyone?) but man I might have to start my doubts.

My resume speaks for itself as a football analyst? I hope this guy is kidding. lol

Those quotes of him, he must really think too highly of himself.

Good freaking riddance....and a good start, but still to late for me ESPN

Sorry, but I easily have a thousand better things to do than listen to what ESPN has turned into..in fact, I would almost rather listen to Country Music TV....well, maybe not, but its pretty darn close.

Please, you all let me know when Kornholer, Tiredego, Smith, Irvin, and the rest of these idiots are let go as well so I can wonder back, add ESPN back to my channel list and tune in once a week.

Saw the clip with the Cryptkeeper comment. Disrespectful. Salisbury seems so far up his own jacksy he needs satellite navigation to find his way out.

I would love to see ESPN go back to what made them big in the first place, quality commentary and programming. They have strayed so far from what made them a household name in the first place, its gotten embarrassing in recent years.

true vertical, thats what annoyed me the most about him, he thought he was some great analyst who "knew" the game

alot of people at espn are like that, they think they know everything, all of us could cover the NFL like they do

i like the NFL network they do a lot better

and salisbury still thinks what the patriots did never gave them any edge and didnt help them, he is the epitomy of an idiot

I miss the days of Dan Patrick and Kieth Olberman. When the Swami was on all the time. The downfall of ESPN commentating IMO is letting so many x athletes step into these jobs. Most of them are pompous and full of themselves.

Good riddance to Salisbury, couldn't stand him. Schlereth really annoys me too when he has to say the entire version of everything
"Well I will tell you that in that National Football League, you have to be able to run the football, and the New York Giants are great at running the football, and are going to have to keep running the football if they want to succeed in the National Football League."

so annoying...

Sean Salisbury is a classless buffoon. I will say though, the announcer in that video clip with Clayton is totally egging him on with all the chuckling and giggling he's doing in the background...

Sean Salisbury is a classless buffoon. I will say though, the announcer in that video clip with Clayton is totally egging him on with all the chuckling and giggling he's doing in the background...

yeah, picked up on that myself.:err:

Back
Top Bottom