[MERGED] Espn Puts The Stake In Salisbury | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Espn Puts The Stake In Salisbury

<yawn>

ESPN has become so unwatchable in recent years that I hardly ever watch SportsCenter anymore. Someone needs to tell them that more does not necessarily mean better. I mean where does it end? They think that just because a player was good on the field, he belongs in a studio after his career is over. They just have way too many former players now and it makes for really bad TV. One or two is ok but not ten. I long for the days of waking up on Sundays to watch Berman, Axthelm, Jackson and Mortensen on ESPN waiting for the games to begin.

about time...not a big fan of schlereth either

Thank the heavens!!! That self-richous idiot is gone.!! I'd love to see him go to CBS, maybe then he can do a 4-downs segment against Dan Marino. that should keep him from mentioning his pathetic pro career. Geez, Kyle Boller is 50 times the success that he was. And yet he continued to use his "playing days" as the main source of credibility for most of the garbage that spewed out his distasteful mouth. If I had to hear him say "guess what" followed by another "I'm 100% right" comment one more time, I may have had to burn myself alive. Well, GUESS WHAT Sean, you're always wrong! And GUESS WHAT, YOU'RE FIRED!!!!

Sean Salisbury is a classless buffoon. I will say though, the announcer in that video clip with Clayton is totally egging him on with all the chuckling and giggling he's doing in the background...

That's just a bully mentality, though. As a "professional" analyst for ESPN, you've got to be bigger than that. What he said was classless, cheap, and a low-blow, especially to Clayton who has been pretty much a straight arrow every time I've seen him over the years.

To resort to name-calling like that on national TV, what is that, like something a 5th grader might do? Add "immature" to the adjectives I used above.

I hope the door hit him in the arse on the way out. And hard.

I miss the days of Dan Patrick and Kieth Olberman. When the Swami was on all the time. The downfall of ESPN commentating IMO is letting so many x athletes step into these jobs. Most of them are pompous and full of themselves.

some of the athletes are very good. Jalen Rose,Tim Legler,Steve Young. Keyshawn,Jaws, and TJ are very good but in they do tend to hire guys who shouldn't be anywhere near a tv set (Ivrin made my ears bleed, as does Emmit sometimes and some of the guys on Baseball Tonight are just painful)

ESPN football has never been the same for me ever since Sterling left. I really enjoy Tom Jackson, Mike Ditka, and Young, but that is it.

ESPN football has never been the same for me ever since Sterling left. I really enjoy Tom Jackson, Mike Ditka, and Young, but that is it.

Sterling Sharpe is well on his way to being fired from every network that has ever cover football.

I can't stand Sterling and his finger pointing at the camera yelling at the fans telling us the obvious. Don't talk to me like your my father and you just caught me stealing cookies out of the cookie jar.

Sterling's resume
ESPN-FIRED
NBC-FIRED
NFLN-soon to be FIRED!!

Only CBS and FOX is left!

some of the athletes are very good. Jalen Rose,Tim Legler,Steve Young. Keyshawn,Jaws, and TJ are very good but in they do tend to hire guys who shouldn't be anywhere near a tv set (Ivrin made my ears bleed, as does Emmit sometimes and some of the guys on Baseball Tonight are just painful)
John Kruk needs to be abominated.

<yawn>

ESPN has become so unwatchable in recent years that I hardly ever watch SportsCenter anymore. Someone needs to tell them that more does not necessarily mean better. I mean where does it end?
My thoughts exactly. Unfortunately, it's only a matter of time before NFL Network follows suit. Enjoy it now, because it will probably follow in the footsteps of ESPN, HBO, and MTV. All of which started out like a godsend, but have become a complete joke.

I'd love to see him go to CBS, maybe then he can do a 4-downs segment against Dan Marino. that should keep him from mentioning his pathetic pro career

"Sean Salisbury? He couldnt hit the broad side of a barn"

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom