Merged: Ethan says "Jay should start" because.../I have an answer! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ethan says "Jay should start" because.../I have an answer!

As I watched the posts climb I wondered what the "saga" was all about.

Oh, okay....Stats...

I knew it couldn't be the credence in the article...

Ethan has always been a "homer" for Fiedler.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

We tried to sign Wayne Gandy in the offseason but he didn't come. If he did sign with us, we wouldn't have Junior Seau or Sammy Knight on our team. I'll take Seau and Knight.

I doubt it would have meant losing both of those players. I would have given up Seau and Thompson to have Gandy.

Originally posted by RikWriter
I doubt it would have meant losing both of those players. I would have given up Seau and Thompson to have Gandy.

I believe Gandy wanted close to 5 million per year. We would have had to give up signing...Seau, Thompson, Griese, & Knight.

Originally posted by finfan54

i would just like to point out that mcmicheal never went as deep as yesterday and getting don lee involved shows that norv is giving griese everything to use. which is what i want, but lets be real, he gave fiedler crap to use. he never got mcnight involved in the O with 3 or 4 WR and all of a sudden, griese gets the goodies.

Ah, fan54 again citing the anti Jay Fiedler conspiracy headed by Norv Turner.......... The truth is out there Mulder!

Norv has had plenty of time to see Jay and what he has been able to accomplish in his offense. Ya think maybe, just maybe he lost confidence in Fiedler's ability to make anything good happen past 10 yards down the field because of Fiedlers talent level and NOT because Norv dislikes Jay.

Just a thought.....

Back
Top Bottom