Merged: Feel Terrible for Randy / The Play | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Feel Terrible for Randy / The Play

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
The Play

The play where Fiedler got sacked and fumbled, was suppose to be Play Action pass to Konrad in the flat. Safe play right? Wrong. Randy McMichael admitted to missing the block and costing us the game. Good Play call there, bad execution.

Feel Terrible for Randy

I know he's a young guy and he will learn from his mistakes, as he said. But this line right here, kinda makes you feel bad..

"I lost the game for my team today"

You never wonna see it come down to a guy making that comment, as football is a team sport. You have to give the man some props for being a man of his mistakes.

That's why he is a captain on this team. McMichael will become a great player, he screwed up on that play that probably DID cost us the game today.. but you gotta feel bad for the guy.

You guys watching the same TV show?? :)

Randy says that he didn't see Harrison coming. He thought he was going to cover him.

Why should I feel bad for him? How about feeling bad for Jay Fiedler who gets the heat for fumbling when Randy missed the assignment? When Randy messes up, everyone is like oh it's okay Randy, your our guy, you'll get them next time. When Fiedler messes up, it's "bench his ***". McMichael must have been on drugs because he blew the play and blew the game.

Originally posted by Muck
You guys watching the same TV show?? :)

Randy says that he didn't see Harrison coming. He thought he was going to cover him.

Yes, Yes we are. :lol:

I feel bad for this defense... This defense has played fnatastic for 12 games of the 13 we have played this year..

Only if the offense could execute as well as the defense..

The Thanksgiving Fiedler was too good to be true..

Does anyone know who got Jason Taylor's money? If I recall he said his money was on Randy to take care of Rodney today! lol

JK guys could not resist! :o

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
I feel bad for this defense... This defense has played fnatastic for 12 games of the 13 we have played this year..

Only if the offense could execute as well as the defense..

Sounds like you are talking about the bills. That's our story too. :lol:

We both have coaches that are good D coordinators but bad HC's. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Prime Time
Why should I feel bad for him? How about feeling bad for Jay Fiedler who gets the heat for fumbling when Randy missed the assignment? When Randy messes up, everyone is like oh it's okay Randy, your our guy, you'll get them next time. When Fiedler messes up, it's "bench his ***". McMichael must have been on drugs because he blew the play and blew the game.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, McMichael blew the game....

Fiedler played spetacular!

Don't worry Fiedler brigade, you'll be able to follow Jay's HOF career with another team next year.

Fiedler always gets slammed for this when anyone back there is dogmeat....

Play-calling + Personnel decisions + O-line play has lead to this

Maybe is you give Fielder some ####ing blocking, then he would make plays.

Jay did not roll out enough, and the blocking was 3rd rate at best.

Don't pin this on Fielder.

Originally posted by XNOUGHT
Maybe is you give Fielder some ####ing blocking, then he would make plays.

Jay did not roll out enough, and the blocking was 3rd rate at best.

Don't pin this on Fielder.
i pin it on norv!:yell:

Back
Top Bottom