Merged: Feel Terrible for Randy / The Play | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Feel Terrible for Randy / The Play

For the life of me, I still don't understand this "Fiedler Brigade/Fiedler Huggers/Fiedler Haters" BS. I mean, it is SO...FREAKING....STUPID. We're all fans of the same team. Why can't we just talk about what happened without insulting or labeling one another??

It's like some people have SO MUCH invested in this crap. I don't know if it's the need to have everyone else know your smarter than them or what. But these continuous potshots are just annoy the p*ss outta me.

If there's one thing I look forward to this offseason, it's the end of this Jay Fiedler "civil war". :rolleyes2

I know....:topic: I just had to vent when I saw it. :)

Originally posted by Muck
For the life of me, I still don't understand this "Fiedler Brigade/Fiedler Huggers/Fiedler Haters" BS. I mean, it is SO...FREAKING....STUPID. We're all fans of the same team. Why can't we just talk about what happened without insulting or labeling one another??

It's like some people have SO MUCH invested in this crap. I don't know if it's the need to have everyone else know your smarter than them or what. But these continuous potshots are just annoy the p*ss outta me.

If there's one thing I look forward to this offseason, it's the end of this Jay Fiedler "civil war". :rolleyes2

I know....:topic: I just had to vent when I saw it. :)

I can't wait either.
Next year it won't be an issue.

I can't help but point out that our O-line problem can only go up from here. I don't want to point fingers (as Muck said) so I place the blame on an anonymous party. A certain Smade With was an obvious downgrade, as you can't expect a r**kie to do the job of a starter that fast. :peace: :lol:

It seems like when we say how bad some of the players were in this game, maybe, just maybe, the Patriots are really that good and made our players look like they did. The Patriots defense was awesome! Weren't there some people that got mad when people said the Cowboys did so many things bad instead of analysts stating how well Miami played? By saying how bad some peeps were playing is taking away the credit of the Pats which we shouldn't do, I don't like 'em, but you still have to give props.

Why are the coaches paid money, anyone with half a brain could see you had to put a hat on Harrison, he made or was in on every single tackle, sack and fumble.

Originally posted by !PapaCrunk!
It seems like when we say how bad some of the players were in this game, maybe, just maybe, the Patriots are really that good and made our players look like they did. The Patriots defense was awesome! Weren't there some people that got mad when people said the Cowboys did so many things bad instead of analysts stating how well Miami played? By saying how bad some peeps were playing is taking away the credit of the Pats which we shouldn't do, I don't like 'em, but you still have to give props.

The Pats haven't given up a TD at home since October 5. Over the last 4 home games, the Pats have had a total of 9 points scored against them, and have notched 2 shutouts.

The've given up some points on the road, mainly as the result of turnovers. Even in those games, the Pats D has come up huge, such as the goal line stand against Indy.

Miami had 89 net yards of offense. Eighty-nine. Look, even with horrific conditions and inept play calling, if your offense is held to under 100 net yards you've got to credit the other team's D.

Originally posted by dropKickMurphy

The Pats haven't given up a TD at home since October 5. Over the last 4 home games, the Pats have had a total of 9 points scored against them, and have notched 2 shutouts.

The've given up some points on the road, mainly as the result of turnovers. Even in those games, the Pats D has come up huge, such as the goal line stand against Indy.

Miami had 89 net yards of offense. Eighty-nine. Look, even with horrific conditions and inept play calling, if your offense is held to under 100 net yards you've got to credit the other team's D.

No, we can't credit the other team's defense at all. That would just get in the way of blaming Fiedler. :rolleyes:

Hy, the pats defense played great, but you pats fans have to understand that we were at your 10 yard line with 3 points in hand to tie the game............if we score a touchdown on that drive, we go up 7-3 and WIN the game.

Your defense won the game with a great play by harrison coupled with one of the stupidest plays ever done by a dolphin player in Randy going the wrong way.

That won the game.....the defenses were really even.....the offenses weren't. NE offense 3 MIA offense -9

Originally posted by Section126
Hy, the pats defense played great, but you pats fans have to understand that we were at your 10 yard line with 3 points in hand to tie the game............if we score a touchdown on that drive, we go up 7-3 and WIN the game.

Your defense won the game with a great play by harrison coupled with one of the stupidest plays ever done by a dolphin player in Randy going the wrong way.

That won the game.....the defenses were really even.....the offenses weren't. NE offense 3 MIA offense -9

How's it going 126?

About the Miami being on the 10 and ready to score....didn't they get by converting on a 3 and 8 play? That play was the one that was batted by Poole and chambers and when 10 yards past them and caught by....I forget. This comes down to taking advantage of bounces(or lucky plays)...and Miami didn't.

My back is still killing me.

Originally posted by Driven

How's it going 126?

About the Miami being on the 10 and ready to score....didn't they get by converting on a 3 and 8 play? That play was the one that was batted by Poole and chambers and when 10 yards past them and caught by....I forget. This comes down to taking advantage of bounces(or lucky plays)...and Miami didn't.

My back is still killing me.
a pats fan talking about lucky bounces, now i have heard everything!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
a pats fan talking about lucky bounces, now i have heard everything!:rolleyes:

No you didn't hear everything. I was talking about teams taking advantage of their lucky bounces, the Pats do and Miami didn't!

Last edited by a moderator:
It comes down to making plays.

I was standing in my living room in the 3rd quarter with a grin on my face, thinking.......it is 3-0 but I know my defense will make a play cuz these guys can't score on us..........then.....Brady to faulk......damn!.....boom.....FUMBLE!........YES!!!!!

Then our offense looks like the key stone cops.

Like mandich said, we didn't 40 points. We needed to make one freakin play. It was that simple. Our offense was grossly overmatched, and outmanned. We get a better O-Line and better QB play and we win that game. Unfortunately I am talking about things that canonly be fixed in the off-season.

As for your pats, Driven.....

KC is a fraud but can score points.
Indy is now winning on the road.
Tenn has a long haul.
Balt. is the worst 8-5 team out there.
Denver with Plummer.
Miami is a rival.

The only teams that have a shot at beating NE in the playoffs are Indy, Denver and Miami.

It is looking good for you now.

Originally posted by Section126
It comes down to making plays.

I was standing in my living room in the 3rd quarter with a grin on my face, thinking.......it is 3-0 but I know my defense will make a play cuz these guys can't score on us..........then.....Brady to faulk......damn!.....boom.....FUMBLE!........YES!!!!!

Then our offense looks like the key stone cops.

Like mandich said, we didn't 40 points. We needed to make one freakin play. It was that simple. Our offense was grossly overmatched, and outmanned. We get a better O-Line and better QB play and we win that game. Unfortunately I am talking about things that canonly be fixed in the off-season.

As for your pats, Driven.....

KC is a fraud but can score points.
Indy is now winning on the road.
Tenn has a long haul.
Balt. is the worst 8-5 team out there.
Denver with Plummer.
Miami is a rival.

The only teams that have a shot at beating NE in the playoffs are Indy, Denver and Miami.

It is looking good for you now.
right now, miami is out. if we do get in, we play indy!;)

It's great to se the blame spread on this...

...and just to widen it...

I'm sure I saw Ricky evade the oncoming rush of Harrison as if to get in the flat for a pass. Jay was of course looking the other way so it wasn't going to work as a dump off and with Jay nochalantly looking the other way thinking his back was covered I can't escape the notion that maybe Ricky could have tried a block instead of a swim move here. Jay had no chance.

Back
Top Bottom