Merged: Fiedler Sits, Wanny Makes Decision / griese got the start!, let's go offence! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Fiedler Sits, Wanny Makes Decision / griese got the start!, let's go offence!

griese got the start!.....ok let's go offence!

brian just go and play your heart out! show everyone the differance between atheletic ability and just manage the game!
the dolphins now will prove that a live arm demands respect! teams will try 8 man fronts then griese must make them pay dearly, or drop back to cover, and ricky will bust one! choose your poison! this is the type of dolphin football we came to expect from the start!....let's go offence!

Re: griese got the start!.....ok let's go offence!

Originally posted by FACEMASK01
brian just go and play your heart out! show everyone the differance between atheletic ability and just manage the game!
the dolphins now will prove that a live arm demands respect! teams will try 8 man fronts then griese must make them pay dearly, or drop back to cover, and ricky will bust one! choose your poison! this is the type of dolphin football we came to expect from the start!....let's go offence!

yeah no 8 man fronts!!! it only takes a 3 man rush for him to be sacked! GO DOLPHINS!

a hero already and he hasn't played a down.. fiedler haters are the funniest!

Here's the closest thing I have.....

Dolphins | Griese Works With Starters; Decision Coming Monday
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 15:20:17 -0700

Associated Press reports Miami Dolphins QB Brian Griese worked with the first-string offense again Saturday, Oct. 25. While the team hasn't announced their starting quarterback and won't until Monday, Oct. 27, head coach Dave Wannstedt said he's pretty much made up his mind on who the starter will be.

Dolphins | Fiedler Sits Again
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 15:19:43 -0700

Associated Press reports Miami Dolphins QB Jay Fiedler (knee) wasn't able to practice again Saturday, Oct. 25, due to a sprained knee ligament.

Dolphins | Griese Not 100 Percent Healthy
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 09:17:35 -0700

Armando Salguero, of the Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins QB Brian Griese (toe) is still not completely recovered from a pre-season ligament injury to his toe. Griese still experiences some pain, and he may wear a protective-lined shoe to guard from further damage.

Re: Re: griese got the start!.....ok let's go offence!

Originally posted by i2panzer
fiedler haters are the funniest!

Would you give up the "Haters/Lovers" thing already?? I agree with everything he said and also hope it comes true.

Griese knows the offense mentally.. Physically can be a problem... He just hasnt had enough reps with the WR's to be able to light up anyone.. I do expect Griese to exploit an 8 man front atleast once.

Apparently, it was announced on WQAM this afternoon. Still haven't seen a link. So I'm skeptical. But I still think Griese will start.

please griese...give us what we need!

if you don't then i fear this will be a long season

I saw my problems and I'll see the light
We got a lovin' thing, we gotta feed it right
There ain't no danger we can go too far
We start believin' now that we can be who we are - grease is the word
They think our love is just a growin' pain
Why don't they understand? It's just a cryin' shame
Their lips are lyin', only real is real
We stop the fight right now, we got to be what we feel - grease is the word

Grease is the word, is the word that you heard
It's got groove, it's got meaning
Grease is the time, is the place, is the motion
Grease is the way we are feeling

We take the pressure, and we throw away conventionality, belongs to yesterday
There is a chance that we can make it so far
We start believin' now that we can be who we are~grease is the word

This is a life of illusion, lack of control
Laced with confusion - what're we doin' here?

We take the pressure, and we throw away conventionality, belongs to yesterday
There is a chance that we can make it so far
We start believin' now that we can be who we are~grease is the word

Grease is the word, is the word, is the word...

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama
please griese...give us what we need!

if you don't then i fear this will be a long season

i said it better....short...sweet and to the point :cool:

My question is this; if Griese goes out and stinks it up, or plays mediocre as Jay has...then what?

Just lets wait he is an improvement, we know what Fiedler can and can't do, now is time for Griese to show what he can do, hope better.

Re: Re: griese got the start!.....ok let's go offence!

Originally posted by i2panzer

yeah no 8 man fronts!!! it only takes a 3 man rush for him to be sacked! GO DOLPHINS!

a hero already and he hasn't played a down.. fiedler haters are the funniest!

Do I detect some over exaggeration???

I route for the phins and the best man for the job the only unfair part of this all is that we all know BG will be a little rusty.

Originally posted by PatsRule87
My question is this; if Griese goes out and stinks it up, or plays mediocre as Jay has...then what?

Then it's back to the drawing board but either way we need a QB spark somewhere.....I think we all can agree with that.

Back
Top Bottom