Merged: Fiedler Sits, Wanny Makes Decision / griese got the start!, let's go offence! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Fiedler Sits, Wanny Makes Decision / griese got the start!, let's go offence!

Originally posted by PatsRule87
My question is this; if Griese goes out and stinks it up, or plays mediocre as Jay has...then what?

My thoughts EXACTLY 87 ................................

:confused:

Marino1983

then he goes back to the bench when Jay is healthy...No sense in dividing the team to make a side ways move.

I guess the question would be, would we then see Sage given a chance at the next "opportunity"?

Let's see what ol' Griese can do.

Originally posted by FinFrenzy

Then it's back to the drawing board but either way we need a QB spark somewhere.....I think we all can agree with that.

Ah - what I think 87's point is basically that even if the Dolphins would win monday night with Griese,, all the same "perfectionists" will find SOMETHING to B!TCH about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shakeno:

Marino1983

What could they b!tch about? I'm sure that Griese will make: The line block better, Ricky stop dancing around, DT fight for the ball, Konrad heal, no one fumble, Norv mix it up better, and Wanny go for the throat for 60 minutes.

So relax would ya! ;)

Heres hoping that Griese plays lights out and puts an end to any QB controversey. Please.

:happydrin

I agree 100%....I would love to see ANY QB play lights out for the Fins.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom