Merged: Fiedler to Stay, No Paycut? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Fiedler to Stay, No Paycut?

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

All this cap space got ya room to sign Freeman and acquire Feeley and tender your RFAs. There will be NO SHOPPING YET :shakeno:

not till wednesday anyways.:cool:

At this point, you'll be able to sign 1 or 2 FA's and their total cap number can't be over $2 million.

At this point, you'll be able to sign 1 or 2 FA's and their total cap number can't be over $2 million.
and after we restructure zach,taylor,madison, we can do a little more shopping huh? after all we dont need 10 guys to come in here just 4 or 5 good free agents a good first round wide reciever and there ya go little buddy!! cap hell is once again solved and we still get some good free agent pick ups and hopefully a good draft from our front office this year. and hey maybe you guys can get a first round pick that will actually suit up this year!!

Last edited by a moderator:

oooooooooohh saaaaaaammmmmmmyyyy! where are you!?

Zach Thomas has already been restructured
well thats new news to me have not seen that anywhere....but hey if it makes you feel better we are screwed this year no way we can get under the cap and pick up anyone dammit!!! oh well maybe next year we can sign someone!! :lol:

I won't mind to see Jay as our back up. You need to QBs in this league, and he knows the WRs and the system, and as much as I don't like his lack of hitting WRs in stride he can ralley the troups. the guy honestly has the heart of a champ no one can question that, and is a very unselfish guy. It is just a shame he has the arm of highschool QB, and isn't very accurate.

Why are people giving Clump a hard time about the cap. What he's saying is all true. We might be able to get one or 2 free agents if that. Sam's contract is what hurts the most. Anyone here thinking that we'll get 4 or 5 free agents is dreaming big time.We'll have to do a few more things just to get 2 or 3 free agents and we have the draft to deal with also, specially if we have 2 picks in round 1.I'd like for us to get a few guys too, but I'm being reslistic and some people on here are just dreaming or just not understanding the real facts.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by Danny
Why are people giving Clump a hard time about the cap. What he's saying is all true. We might be able to get one or 2 free agents if that. Sam's contract is what hurts the most. Anyone here thinking that we'll get 4 or 5 free agents is dreaming big time.We'll have to do a few more things just to get 2 or 3 free agents and we have the draft to deal with also, specially if we have 2 picks in round 1.I'd like for us to get a few guys too, but I'm being reslistic and some people on here are just dreaming or just not understanding the real facts.

Ozzy rules!!
why dont you just say hey tenn instead of "some people". and also we are going to pick up 3 or 4 guys you will see speilman will get it done somehow and the players will help to get this done you will see!!

Speilman has done a good job like I said before. He will mae this alright. I hope Fiedler goes somewhere else. His time with the Phins needs to be over. Maybe next year we can send him and Wanny packing together if Wanny lets him start.

Either they have a trade set up, or they want AJ Feeley to say wait a minute. This way they would have to renegotiate a contract with Philly and AJ. Maybe we get him for a 3rd rounder instead. Either senerio would be OK. I hope for the first one though. Trade Fiedler to an NFC team.

Back
Top Bottom