Merged: Fins Interested in Trio of Rams..../Free Agents | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Fins Interested in Trio of Rams..../Free Agents

3 words:

West Coast Offense

4 words

West Coast "type" Offense.

Originally posted by Boomer
I can't begin to understand why people believe ANYTHING that Pro Football Talk say. The Feeley deal is a done deal. Warner isn't coming to Miami. Neither is Philip Rivers. Grant Wistrom is a Pro Bowl player we couldn't afford and who the Rams are close to signing. He is one of the best run stopping ends in the league and becaue of that, he gets less press than say a Leonard Little who has all the sacks. But Wistrom is just as valuable. Young would be a nice signing, a Spielman type signing, but I think Otis Grigsby could end up starting opposite Jason Taylor. I am under no illusion that Ogunleye will be gone. It will possibly even be a draft day deal, where we sign him and then deal him, possibly to Seattle or Philly.

Sorry Boomer I really don't think it is a done deal! It ain't signed so it ain't done!

I will actually be shocked if a qb is not taken by teh third round. Does anyone really beieve Stoerner will be on our active roster? cause Griese and Jay are gone, Sage is a RFA, so basically Feeley is it. Also I know some believe Spielman is dumb, but I do not think he wants to put everything on feeley w/o giving himself an out, and that out could be rivers or losman, more likely Losman cause Rivers will be long gone by 20.

Originally posted by rickeyrunsover
I will actually be shocked if a qb is not taken by teh third round. Does anyone really beieve Stoerner will be on our active roster? cause Griese and Jay are gone, Sage is a RFA, so basically Feeley is it. Also I know some believe Spielman is dumb, but I do not think he wants to put everything on feeley w/o giving himself an out, and that out could be rivers or losman, more likely Losman cause Rivers will be long gone by 20.

Dont think the door has closed on BG.

Possible Free Agents

Something to think about from About.Com, and ProFootBallTalk.com.
They are indicating that the Dolphins are keeping a close eye on defensive end Grant Wistrom and defensive tackle Brian Young, both of whom are set to become free agents next week. It's possible that the Dolphins ultimately could trade Ogunleye for something less than a one and a three, and the interest in Wistrom might arise from the reality that, in the end, the 2003 AFC sack leader could be gone.
They also say that the Dolphins still have an interest in Rams backup quarterback Kurt Warner, even as a trade for A.J. Feeley is poised to go down. Though the Rams have said they plan to keep Warner in 2004, it's possible that Mike Martz and company are merely hope to generate trade leverage.
Remarks? Comments?
:chug: :googly: :tantrum:

Originally posted by rickeyrunsover

I thought the contingent couldn't stand Losman because of his attitute?? A few Ryan Leaf and Rob Johnson comparisons were made..

Watching Losman and Rivers side by side at the Senior Bowl...Losman didnt even look to be in the same league as Rivers. I dont care about stats, technique or any of that....Rivers is just a baller...

Back
Top Bottom