Merged: Fins looking at McFadden/Signs with Cardinals | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Fins looking at McFadden/Signs with Cardinals

All we got left is Bodden, who I originally wanted. Mcalister is old and Green, Ivy, Carr and Mcgowen are backups.

Man this really sucks along with the fact we are getting no news in MIA sucks as well. All we have heard is we are interested in Bodden or we are in negotiations with Bodden, but nothing besides that. We need a Corner and Mcfadden, Buchanon, Greer, Springs and Florence are all signed.

I'm a little surprised that we werent willing to pay that much. Great deal for the Cardinals.

Pats signed springs and galloway as well right? And traded for a WR. Our team is done in this division next yr

galloway went for a visit only. The team is not done in the division until we play games. We will see who else our Phins sign.

I wonder if we sign Bodden now, cause we really need Corners now. Draft one and sign one.

get ur popcorn rdy theres going to be a show in buffalo
You are 100% right. Can't wait to watch ESPN and NFL Network and see the daily "Meltdown in Buffalo" segments. I wonder when TO will first go off on Edwards. My bet is Week 2 of the season. This whole thing is going to blow up in Buffalo's face.

Get your popcorn ready Buffalo. You will be watching the playoffs from home again. :up:

It's now pretty much imperative that we land Bodden otherwise we're gonna have a hard time going up against the likes of Moss(x2), Evans(x2), TO(2x), Andre Johnson, Marvin Harrison, or any other decent WR. Who else is there out there???

ive been quiet becasue i trust parcells but this is going to get ugly mark my words, moss lit us up last year and so will big mouth TO remember the arizona game we need some corners and im not talking about some rookie.

wow. i cant believe we didnt make a bigger push. we are going to get lit up next year even if we draft a CB on day one, you cant expect him to shut down moss, TO, evans cotchery, steve smith, reggie wayne, johnson, etc. moss and boldin had three each last year, we are going to be f***ed next year!

I think we would have signed mcfadden if we really wanted him. They must have saw something they didnt like. You jus gotta trust um and im sure there gonna have us ready for opening day....

5 million a year, for an injury prone, decent, not great, never been a pro bowler player. Happy and proud our FO passed.

ive been quiet becasue i trust parcells but this is going to get ugly mark my words, moss lit us up last year and so will big mouth TO remember the arizona game we need some corners and im not talking about some rookie.

The front office knows this information as well and their inactivity so far should prove to you that they have their own ideas on what to do.

I'll trust them over anyone on this site

Back
Top Bottom