MERGED: First round of cuts... / Phins Waive Nine | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: First round of cuts... / Phins Waive Nine

bdwgroove

Practice Squad
Reaction score
First round of cuts...

T Mark Bristol
CB Cedric Donaldson
WR Jimmy Fryzel
TE Dejhown Mandley
DT Tavares Jurineack
CB Terrance Leftwich
LB Devin Lemons
T Morgan Pears
G Dwayne Pierce

I guess they must be sure Battaglia isn't going to flake out again to cut TE Dejhown Mandley so soon

Dolphins Waive Nine Players

The only name here that rings a bell is CB Cedric Donaldson.

The rest are:

Players Released
T Mark Bristol
CB Cedric Donaldson
WR Jimmy Fryzel
TE Dejhown Mandley
DT Tavares Jurineack
CB Terrance Leftwich
LB Devin Lemons
T Morgan Pears
G Dwayne Pierce

They must make six more roster moves by this Tuesday, August 26 at 4:00 p.m. They have a 10-man roster exemption through the final cut to 53 on August 31 because of its NFL Europe League players.

six posts down MD!

Opps Mods, either combine or delete this, I just saw it Zod, thanks.

I think Speilman is watching the waiver wire for another TE just in case Battaglia does it again. I don't think Dejhown had a chance. I also think that he looking hard at LT and LB positions.

Hmmm I had heard good tingsabout Fryzel. I figured he would be cut but not in the first wave. Oh well, we have enough talet at wideout to practice against I suppose. Plus, this might give him a shot to try and latch on with another team.

They still need to make 6 by Tuesday, any guesses? I expect them to be Margin Hooks, WR, Jarvis Borum, OT (likely to be waived injured or put on IR), Lon Sheriff, QB, Eddie Moore, LB (also IR), Scott McGarrahan, S, (traded to Buffalo or the hated Jets!), and Bam Hardamon, LB.

Hey there mister Ohiophinphan, I was reading through my latest edition of Dolphin Digest and came across the letters from fans page. I noticed someone wrote in from Defiance, Ohio. Was this person yourself?

Originally posted by Ohiophinphan
They still need to make 6 by Tuesday, any guesses? I expect them to be Margin Hooks, WR, Jarvis Borum, OT (likely to be waived injured or put on IR), Lon Sheriff, QB, Eddie Moore, LB (also IR), Scott McGarrahan, S, (traded to Buffalo or the hated Jets!), and Bam Hardamon, LB.

In the game last night, with Moore headed to IR and Jenkins being out for this week, it appeared that Hardmon is now the 7th LB, figuring we'll keep 6. I based that on him entering the game with Hendricks and Ayanbadejo as the 2nd set of LBs. So, they may keep him around at least until the cut down to 53. Barring a waiver wire pickup, or a cut from another team being signed, Hardmon has a chance to beat out Ayanbadejo for the 6th and final LB spot possibly.

damn i was rooting for my alum fryzel, i saw him play at college, and he has hands BETTER than Tolver IMO, he just doesnt have seperation speed or height, he is just 5'11'' 180 lbs

No no, Tolverhas the best set of hands on the team, besides OG.

No I wasn't the guy from Defiance. There is another fellow here in town who used to post on the Curt Fennel board but he never has told me his name. Probably afraid I'll invite him to church. ( In real life I'm a Lutheran Pastor) I think the wait on the last six may be about who they can trade and/or sign before the deadline, like maybe OG?

Back
Top Bottom