*MERGED* Former Dolphin and 1st pick of the draft Jake Long tears his ACL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*MERGED* Former Dolphin and 1st pick of the draft Jake Long tears his ACL

Is he seeing who can tear it more him or Bradford? Jake Boeselli time to hang it up!

He's become a big China Doll. Melty Ice for the 3rd straight game disappeared in the 2nd half blowing a 3TD lead. Flacco on a trade up or trade down should have been that 08 pic!

again? injury has ruined a career that could have been fantastic

I blame Tony for starting his down fall when he played him in that preseason game #4.

I feel for the guy. Not the time to crow about an injury to another player folks.

This really doesn't have anything to do with whether the Dolphins resigned him or not. Really unfortunate to see ANY player get hurt.

I blame Tony for starting his down fall when he played him in that preseason game #4.

I feel for the guy. Not the time to crow about an injury to another player folks.

Yep, and playing him hurt when the season was over. He was never the same.

I wonder if that may be the end of his career. He has battled so many injuries over the years, he may be tired of it.

its NO ONE'S FAULT!!

jake, like tony boselli, had a frame and girth that his knees couldnt support.

that happens to a lot of big men who play sports, sometimes they have knees and/or hips that are not equipped to handle that large of a load moving side to side and bending and stretching, running, etc... . that what happened with boselli and this is jake longs problem.

his knees were going. it was inevitable. even if spermono hadnt played him late in that game, it would have gone out a week later, a month, whatever.

danny marino is another guy whos knees could not handle his frame and the athletic torque they had to endure. danny had 3 knee scopes before he even got to the nfl and had a cleanout on them after almost every season of his career!!

jake was a bit over rated anyways. but his potato chip knees and over exerted muscles didnt help his cause.

I blame Chad Henne for being so awful that preseason that Tony felt compelled to keep the starting offense out there in hopes of making something positive happen before the season started.

The Rams just got better...maybe without him they can keep a QB on the filed...

I feel bad for Jake but we let him go at the right time.

Back
Top Bottom