*MERGED* Former Dolphin and 1st pick of the draft Jake Long tears his ACL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*MERGED* Former Dolphin and 1st pick of the draft Jake Long tears his ACL

I wonder if that may be the end of his career. He has battled so many injuries over the years, he may be tired of it.

I wouldn't be at all surprised. The Rams will certainly cut Jake in the offseason, he has no guaranteed money left on that contract. He's already made a lot of $$$ in his career, too.

Really sucks, the guy was a beast before the injuries started mounting up.

Jake did us a favor. He knew that physically he would not last. It made sense to get the most money as well.
He seems very leveled headed and probably socked away most of his money.
He is probably set for life. Time to hang up the uniform Jake.

Still think Miami completely botched that 08 draft. Could of Drafted Ryan at 1 overall. Jake was a safe conservative pick, but O-Lineman do not win you championships.

Still think Miami completely botched that 08 draft. Could of Drafted Ryan at 1 overall. Jake was a safe conservative pick, but O-Lineman do not win you championships.

Nor does john beck....bahaha nice auto correct.

Nor does melty ice

I'm glad he is playing for another team.

I'm not happy that a he tore his ACL. That sucks. It might be career-ending for him and the rehab for someone with his frame is going to be grueling.

That sucks. I really feel bad for him. He could have been something special if it wasnt for Sparano being his usual moronic self

Back
Top Bottom