Merged: Front page problems | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Front page problems

I found I get bored SUPER FAST on the internet, when this site is down

The databases servers at Finheavean and at Canesheaven had a small problem yesterday. 3P and the other Admins ironed out the problems and all seems to be well. :wink:

The opened the box and here's what they found:

clear.gif

Good work, guys !

CaRP XML Error

[admin] Warning for posting in the wrong forum.[/admin]

Does anyone else have this error on the Finheaven home page under Message Board Threads

I have it too. but i'm sure their working on fixing it. I'm sure its not easy to run a site like this.

Yeah, I've had the same error show up for about a week now. All of the pages except the home page have been loading extremely slooooowly, also.

But hey, I can live with it all, because it's all free, it's all about the Dolphins, and I'm sure it takes some time, effort, and money to keep this site as good as it is.

Has any Mods or staff acknowledged that there is a problem, their aware of it and are working on it? Just wondering since this has been going on for several days now and I haven't seen any offical word on it?

OneHondo said:
Has any Mods or staff acknowledged that there is a problem, their aware of it and are working on it? Just wondering since this has been going on for several days now and I haven't seen any offical word on it?
yes, they are working on it. be patient...as much as it sucks

Back
Top Bottom