Merged: Front page problems | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Front page problems

FinHeaven Problems?

Can a mod or a member tell me what's going on with FinHeaven? I just would like to know what's going on. It seems there's been lots of problems and as a member I think I have the right to know why. Thanks.

:dolphins:

SoFloDolFan said:
anyone? :confused:

The explanation that I read was that some of the larger threads were causing problems with the servers. But I agree, these problems have been frustrating lately. I found that if you click on a link and it seems to be slow, just click it again and it will work. Hopefully things will get straightened out sooner rather than later. :cooldude:

like2god said:
The explanation that I read was that some of the larger threads were causing problems with the servers. But I agree, these problems have been frustrating lately. I found that if you click on a link and it seems to be slow, just click it again and it will work. Hopefully things will get straightened out sooner rather than later. :cooldude:

thanks man

SoFloDolFan said:
Can a mod or a member tell me what's going on with FinHeaven? I just would like to know what's going on. It seems there's been lots of problems and as a member I think I have the right to know why. Thanks.

:dolphins:

If the site admins were to refund all the money you have paid to be a part of this site, would you feel better? :wink:

Why take that attitude about it? If you paid money for anything that wasn't working you would want to know why, right? All they have to do is issue some kind of a small statement about whats going on and everyone would be cool I'm sure.

PLEASE fix this agravating s.o.o.b...it is driving me crazy...at the least please tell us things are being looked at every so often like Wharf did last night....please...

Someone, anyone, please let us know something. Not tryin to be a pest or anything, just trying to find out something about what ails my favorite site???
Thanks, a concerned citizen.

Stacks said:
Why take that attitude about it? If you paid money for anything that wasn't working you would want to know why, right? All they have to do is issue some kind of a small statement about whats going on and everyone would be cool I'm sure.

Who were you addressing?

So why are there still problems on the main page? If it was a little problem, shouldn't it take little time to fix it? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom