Merged: Goldberg - "Fins are talking to Steussie." / McIntosh Ready for Camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Goldberg - "Fins are talking to Steussie." / McIntosh Ready for Camp

Disgustipate

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
McIntosh potentially ready for Camp...

According to Hank Goldberg.

He also said Miami is trying to restructure Boston with incentives.

Hank Goldberg: "Fins are talking to Steussie."

Also, that the talks are progressing nicely for Boston.

And.....MCINTOSH should be ready for Training Camp!!!!

Things are looking good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sawheeeeeet!

That would be so good if we could sign Steussie. (of course assuming we have Boston in the bag)

It appears the Fins are trying to create a nice little battle for the O-line. I like it, competition is the best way to find the most solid line. What position does Steussie play though?

I guess that they're not as happy with Wade Smith as they led us to believe. By signing 2 RT it means that they are not going to move Smith to the right side. IMO Stoussie will beat him out fairly easily.

well, a year at RT wouldnt be bad.. it's what the panthers just did with jordan gross. We were forced to play him at LT last year

I think they like Wade Smith alot, I also think Steus could end up being a solid vet kind of guy who competes for the spot and if he loses out can mentor and teach the youngster through the season.

Not a bad idea if he can had for cheap.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
I think they like Wade Smith alot, I also think Steus could end up being a solid vet kind of guy who competes for the spot and if he loses out can mentor and teach the youngster through the season.

Not a bad idea if he can had for cheap.

You may be right... they learned a HARD leson last year when they failed to bring in a Vet LT to back up Dixon. I guess OLD dogs CAN learn new tricks.:D

Back
Top Bottom