Merged: Guess whose back/Our New backup/Scott Mitchell | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Guess whose back/Our New backup/Scott Mitchell

Originally posted by ckparrothead
With the Bengals at least it was because he kept ballooning up to like 260 lbs of flab scarfing down those cheeseburgers. He's like the Jared Lorenzen of the NFL.

I have heard that "J-Load" is one Big Mac away from 300 lbs. :lol:

Our new backup! (oy vey!)

I dont have a link but was wathing ESPNEWS, and they said Scott Mitchell contacted the Dolphins looking to be a back up QB, now i will sit back and watch this thread become very interesting :evil:

And marino looks at the starting prospects for 04 and decides to suit up.

Calm down there, Mr. Keller.

I think Scott Mitchell is going to be a similar situation to that of us and Troy Aikman...One sided pursuit.

This was on another thread somewhere else last night. It's no big news, nor is it new news. Yawn.

Scott Mitchel sucks very bad who couldnt even keep a backup job in Detriot having went to many Lions games and watching him play we dont want him even on are practice squad

I don't think there is any room for him. We know Sage will be one of our QBs, a rookie will be the other, & then a veteran starter, which won't be Mitchell. He's just using us as a stepping stone.

Originally posted by dreadlockera
I agree boomer. I cant see any reason to bring him in. I would rather have Dan come back.:goof:

I agree also but it iS a bit funny that you mentioned marino.
Crazy schidt i know but think about this. We draft a Rivers, tender Sage to be the immediate backup and look for a vet fA to start. We can not find a suitable guy for the $$ so Dan says F it, i'll do it, and sign a vet min to start and tutor the yung'n for a yr before handing him the reins and after next season is over, he goes back upstairs, canns Wannstedt et. al. and all is fine in la la land once again!! :lol: :lol: :goof: :goof: That's about the simplest mess i've ever come up with yet !! But just in case it actually comes to pass, just remember. ya heard it here FIRST !!

:D :D :D :D

If that a-hole ever put on a dolphins uniform ever again! I would become a Jills fan instantly! One game out of five he had to win.....just one. Mitchell!!!!!! Back in Miami!!!!!
Good one!
Dolphins in 2004 or Bust!

Look at the title of this thread??

Mitchell is NOT coming back. It said whe will contact the Fisn about it, but it doesn't mena he is coming back.

Get it right.

Now that all of you have poo pooed this i would just like to say:

1) How the hell did Tommy Maddox do that two years ago?

2) What do you have to lose to check him out? Nothing. And Dan knows him. Once again Dan wouldnt go with something that wouldnt quite make it.

3) When someone really wants to do something passionately, they put the extra effort in.

Sorry for the positive spin...........I know that is something most people cant handle.

With that said, I want Rivers. End of story.

Back
Top Bottom