Merged: Harbaugh to 49ers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Harbaugh to 49ers

Niners in much better position than us... they have the 7th pick and play in a garbage division.

I don't fault him for the move; better chance for success there

michaelombardi

The 49ers got their man....Jim Harbaugh will follow Bill Walsh's foot steps from Stanford to 49ers...best of luck Jim half a minute ago via web

AdamSchefter

49ers called press conference for this afternoon. Harbaugh to be introduced. Suspense over. half a minute ago via ÜberTwitter

I think he was using Miami to get more money. This is just my guess but I think he wanted to stay out west in the Bay area and the job looks a heck of alot easier in the NFC West(though Sam Bradford and the Rams could be a big time team soon) than in te AFC East.

I think he was using Miami to get more money. This is just my guess but I think he wanted to stay out west in the Bay area and the job looks a heck of alot easier in the NFC West(though Sam Bradford and the Rams could be a big time team soon) than in te AFC East.
He is going to be making $5 million a year in San Francisco. Would have made $7-8 million in Miami.

wow, I think I just found my smokin hot GF in bed with a bum ... thats what it feels like atm ;)

and for a fraction of the cost too ... hell with the money Ross supposedly threw in his face, he could have lived comfortably in both locations and used Ross' jet when he wanted, lol

smack in the face with him taking it that cheap... shows how lame our franchise is right now

please quit posting this **** until something is final....this looks identical to on that came out yesterday, just replace 49ers with dolphins. You see where we are now, right?

It IS Final details are it's a 5 Year contract. Guy's a player but good for him,,,,but bad for San Fran because I did a little digging on this guy and he's really only had one decent year with Stanford 2010 and was not too spectacular of a NFL QB either so in line with others concern's "What NFL experience does he have to warrant that kind of money we were going to offer?"

Id rather a coach that actually wants to coach here though. harbaugh didnt seem to really WANT to be here.. and for that money he better love us

It IS Final details are it's a 5 Year contract. Guy's a player but good for him,,,,but bad for San Fran because I did a little digging on this guy and he's really only had one decent year with Stanford 2010 and was not too spectacular of a NFL QB either so in line with others concern's "What NFL experience does he have to warrant that kind of money we were going to offer?"

Just stop :lol:

I agree the money he was asking for was a bit ridiculous, but I don't think there is any question that he would have been a hell of a get for the Fins.

Back
Top Bottom