Merged: Hate to Say I Told You So/Castillo | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Hate to Say I Told You So/Castillo

Shaun Cody or Elton Brown in the 2nd round. I believe Elton will still be there in the 3rd round......so if Shaun is still available...im all for him with our 2nd rounder.

ItalianDolFan said:
is Brodney Pool a FS??? Because we can get amazing talent with Ernest Shazor in the 3-4th round.

Brodney just got taken off the board.

Boomer you are HOT :cooldude:

YOU say Luis C would go in the 1st round :eek:
I said 2/3 you are on the money dude.

I'll get you next year :wink:

alrite, forget Shaun Cody. I hate to say it, but we are not gonna fix our DT need in this draft. There are no more good DT's left...at least none worth a 2nd round pick. And if Josh Bullocks gets taken....THEN WHAT????!!! Elton Brown will last until the 3rd round IMO.

im calling it......Khalif Barnes with the #46 pick...if we dont take him, Saban doesnt know what he's doing. Arizona has Shelton, Giants have Petitgout, and Seattle has biggie Walter Jones. I think we should trade Lamar Gordon plus our #46 to Arizona for their #44 to be SAFE.

Ohio Fanatic said:
yep, good call. but I think it became evident a couple of days ago.

well people have reminded me that we need an OLB to play beside Seau and Thomas. Hmm....im thinking a trade up. Draft Khalif Barnes, and then trade up in hopes to get Dan Cody...and convert him to OLB.

Back
Top Bottom