Merged: here we go, Prediction time, Miam iVS NY | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: here we go, Prediction time, Miam iVS NY

It was a disaster week 1, that's for sure.

You should know that yards aren't the indicator of success. The Vikings ran all over you guys last week but your defense did a very good job preventing them from scoring - which is the important thing.

The Jets O at least proved it can be good against a questionable defense.

----

eh - so does anyone have the actual game time weather forecast?

Our 2 teams are very evenly matched in this game. I think you'll be our biggest offensive test this year so far, and I believe we'll be the biggest defensive test for the Jets. we both should feel confident going into this game. If our defense can hold you to under 20 pts we'll have a shot. You certainly don't expect our offense to remain dormant for long do you? The season is still early. There still is much we have to see from both squads. Remember.. we can beat you.. at the same time it's not a gimme for either team.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was simply making a point that yardage gained is not the best indicator for a unit's success. I wasn't projecting the Jets would run all over you, but our run game will be fine even without an amazing back like Peterson.
You know i have been reading your statements all week here on finheaven and i believe you have been very respectful towards the fans on this site. I say this because so so many Jets fans come on this site and don't know anything about football they just want to rant and rave and in my opinion talk a bunch of crap that doesn't mean anything towards the game of football. At least you respect the site as i would yours if i ever went to tgg. and posted but i don't because it just gets to stupid over there. Thanks for being a stand-up guy on this site...

17-10 Miami.

TGG goes back into lockdown mode and FH still has posters complaining about Henne.

20-9 Dolphins. Offense continues to struggle but finds the end zone twice. Swarming defense prevents the Jets from scoring a single touch down.

Chad Henne: 16/22, 198 yards, 1 TDs, 0 int

Ronnie Brown: 89 yards rushing, 3 rec., 19 yards receiving, 1 rushing TD
Ricky Williams: 45 yards rushing, 2 rec., 9 yards receiving

Brandon Marshall: 6 receptions, under 100 yards receiving, 1 TD reception
Brian Hartline: 1 receptions
Anthony Fasano: 4 receptions

Our 2 teams are very evenly matched in this game. I think you'll be our biggest offensive test this year so far, and I believe we'll be the biggest defensive test for the Jets. we both should feel confident going into this game. If our defense can hold you to under 20 pts we'll have a shot. You certainly don't expect our offense to remain dormant for long do you? The season is still early. There still is much we have to see from both squads. Remember.. we can beat you.. at the same time it's not a gimme for either team.

Can you give me a reason why it wouldn't remain dormant?

20-9 Dolphins. Offense continues to struggle but finds the end zone twice. Swarming defense prevents the Jets from scoring a single touch down.

Chad Henne: 16/22, 198 yards, 1 TDs, 0 int

Ronnie Brown: 89 yards rushing, 3 rec., 19 yards receiving, 1 rushing TD
Ricky Williams: 45 yards rushing, 2 rec., 9 yards receiving

Brandon Marshall: 6 receptions, under 100 yards receiving, 1 TD reception
Brian Hartline: 1 receptions
Anthony Fasano: 4 receptions

Dude...the Jets shut down the Ravens running attack...why would they not be able to shut down the Dolphins' running attack?

Wow. I actually think it's going to be tougher than most of you. That Jet defense is tough and Sanchez is feeling it. I say Fins come from behind to win in a low scoring rainy game.
Fins: 17 Jets: 16

24-14 Dolphins. We finally open it up some on offense.

And a few stats from our playmakers on O and D:

Chad Henne: 24/37, 277 yards, 2 TDs, 1 int

Ronnie Brown: 60 yards rushing, 3 rec., 33 yards receiving, 1 rushing TD
Ricky Williams: 45 yards rushing, 2 rec., 17 yards receiving

Brandon Marshall: 9 receptions, 127 yards receiving, 1 TD reception
Davone Bess: 3 receptions, 34 yards receiving, 1 TD reception
Brian Hartline: 4 receptions, 36 yards receiving
Anthony Fasano: 2 receptions, 19 yards receiving
Marlon Moore: 1 reception, 11 yards receiving

Jason Allen: 1 interception
Vontae Davis: 1 interception, 1 fumble recovery
Cam Wake: 5 tackles, 2.5 sacks, 1 forced fumble
Karlos Dansby: 7 tackles, 1.5 sacks
rofl .

The guy just asked a question?
i understand, i wasn't trying to sound like a dick and i know on computers things can be interpreted differently. i was just saying rather than asking someone on here and waiting for however long, he could have just typed in Miami or whatever, and seen in 2 seconds. that's all i was trying to say, not sound like a dick or anything.

Back
Top Bottom