Avg: 4.2
TD's: 10
----------------
RW... in 13 games
Rush: 325
Yds: 1081
Avg: 3.3
TD's: 7

It's time to give him his due respect for being such a warrior as well as an amazing player.
and that zachseau guy or whatever will tell you how bad our o-line is.

SIMPLY AMAZING you show up on a day the jills win and the Fins lose.

Where were you during our 3 game winning streak???

Mouldsrocks, go back to Barfalo where you came from, if you arent gonna be here when we win and carry on decent conversation (which is what we do in here because its NOT the smack forum), then dont come by when we lose.....

Even if I hate to feed the Buffatrolls, I will say that Henry has shown a ton of guts this year. It's kinda sad that the Jills sold him out and that he'll most likely be doing the Stephen Davis thing this offseason...

Wow. Someone grew a pair. It only took him what, how many weeks to get the balls to come back here?

Ricky Williams vs Travis Henry

just wanted to point out...for the year

Ricky Williams
1081 yards on 325 carries
8 TDs / 6 Fumbles lost

Travis Henry
1139 yards on 273 carries
11 TDs/ 1 Fumble lost (today was his first lost, unfortunately)

all that talk about trading travis for only 1 first round pick is crazy. henry is way ahead of where RW was after 3 years. Not only that, but henry has truely showed guts all season, by not only playing while injuried, but playing damn well.

the bills should keep this kid.

ps.. he only makes 400k a year, this year and next, then 1.5 mill in 2005.. rofl.

thoughts? do any of you dolphins fans actually consider henry to be in the same class as ricky? or do you blame the oline, play calling, ect..? because i know that buffalo's oline has been horrid this season, and our playcalling has been worse.. as you can see by henry's lack of carries, compaired to ricky's...

Originally posted by Den54
Please crawl back under your rock.

well.. thanks for the lively debate.. someone obviously pissed in your cornflakes this morning..

:lol:

You got what you the responce you were looking for. Nobody on a fin site could careless about Travis Henry and the year he is having.

Originally posted by HofCityFan
You got what you the responce you were looking for. Nobody on a fin site could careless about Travis Henry and the year he is having.

Bing Bing Bing We have a winner !!!! Take that debate back to billszone

you clowns are going to finish in 4th place for the fourth straight year...3rd if you're lucky. and we're going to sweep you. take this nonsense elsewhere please.

Please don't compare a bad season by ricky williams to one of the better season you will ever see out of Travis.

Henry is gutsy player, he is having another good year, Ricky is a way better player, but isn't getting any help. Miami's offensive line is got to be the worst in the NFL. They can't protect the QB, can't open running lanes, Hell they can't even block a 3 man rush, I don't know if its line or there coaching, but something needs to change.

Re: Ricky Williams vs Travis Henry

Originally posted by Tatonka
just wanted to point out...for the year

Ricky Williams
1081 yards on 325 carries
8 TDs / 6 Fumbles lost

Travis Henry
1139 yards on 273 carries
11 TDs/ 1 Fumble lost (today was his first lost, unfortunately)

all that talk about trading travis for only 1 first round pick is crazy. henry is way ahead of where RW was after 3 years. Not only that, but henry has truely showed guts all season, by not only playing while injuried, but playing damn well.

the bills should keep this kid.

ps.. he only makes 400k a year, this year and next, then 1.5 mill in 2005.. rofl.

thoughts? do any of you dolphins fans actually consider henry to be in the same class as ricky? or do you blame the oline, play calling, ect..? because i know that buffalo's oline has been horrid this season, and our playcalling has been worse.. as you can see by henry's lack of carries, compaired to ricky's...

Tatonka,

I will give you kudos on having a good running back if you give me kudos for recognizing that Donahoe and his lap dogs at ESPN are morons.

Again, why did "the genius" draft a handicapped RB in the 1st round when his team obviously needed help elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom