Merged: He's one tough SOB / Henry | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: He's one tough SOB / Henry

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ricky Williams vs Travis Henry

Originally posted by justafan
ZOD do you even watch the bills games?

Lebeau ? Ha!!! Who's got the no. 2 D in the NFL right now? Without a DE to compliment Shobel, lebeau brought in the Zone blitz and we a on top of the league. Imagine what we could do if we had a DE opposite Shobel. You are way off. Funny you should criticize the leagues second rated D since we hired Lebeau. :lol:

Our organization is a mess. How different is our team from the fins? You pick up a srub qb from Jacksonville who hasn't done squat in 4 years. You pick up Lucas and now Griese. Need I mention Nails who was a bills scrub who hasn't done anything but have 1 great season? What about Derrius Thompson?

Easy for you to criticize our draft when you guys have a bust in Fletcher.

Drew may suck right now but back then he was the best qb available. Apparently we got a OC who can't coach for crap. That was our teams biggest mistake.

It's been 3 years since the bills rebuilt from the bottom up . The fins hasn't had to rebuild but yet your team has regressed throught the years. I will admit the bills isn't all that but before you criticize an organization, yours isn't all that either and it isn't gonna get better next year when you are over the cap and still haven't found a qb that can make a difference.

Justafan,

The "proven loser" originated from his time in Cincy where it turns out that they just needed some "direction".

As far as the critism of the Buffalo organization. I've watched (from afar) and the main thing that I have taken notice of is that your coach was a defensive coordinator. He was a defensive coordinator for a team that reached the Super Bowl running his scheme.

It just seems to me that with Donahoe and "all his glory" has taken a coach and turned him into a facilitator rather than give him the tools he needs to succeed.

As far as the Dolphins go you've witnessed my displeasure with the team and some of the decisions. Why would I criticize? Tatonka brought them (the bills) up.

With all the praise that was heaped upon Donahoe in the offseason, I think he should have to consume some of the blame for the results of this year.

I warned message board Bills fans about the danger of a team built by free agency. I even cited the 1995 Dolphins. I'm not saying the Dolphins organization is filled with excellence. I'm saying the Bills organization is farther away from it than what was presumed.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ricky Williams vs Travis Henry

Originally posted by ZOD

Justafan,

The "proven loser" originated from his time in Cincy where it turns out that they just needed some "direction".

As far as the critism of the Buffalo organization. I've watched (from afar) and the main thing that I have taken notice of is that your coach was a defensive coordinator. He was a defensive coordinator for a team that reached the Super Bowl running his scheme.

It just seems to me that with Donahoe and "all his glory" has taken a coach and turned him into a facilitator rather than give him the tools he needs to succeed.

As far as the Dolphins go you've witnessed my displeasure with the team and some of the decisions. Why would I criticize? Tatonka brought them (the bills) up.

With all the praise that was heaped upon Donahoe in the offseason, I think he should have to consume some of the blame for the results of this year.

I warned message board Bills fans about the danger of a team built by free agency. I even cited the 1995 Dolphins. I'm not saying the Dolphins organization is filled with excellence. I'm saying the Bills organization is farther away from it than what was presumed.

Again, you are way off. OUr D is the no. 2 D in the league and knocking at no. 1. GW was given every chance to succeed. Being a DC (like Wanny) GW does not have the brains to pick the right offensive shemes to do anything with the talent he had. He is brainless when it comes to run the O which is why he had no say in the way our O should be ran.

He chose Sheppard (bust) and now Gilbride (idiot). Even a retard will tell you that if we ran w/ Henry this team could be good. (check out the Pats, Redskin, Jets, Pats game) Everytime we went w/ pass to open up the run, we were horrible. This was evident at the second half of last year when coaches realized Gilbrides system.

FA'cy made this D where it's at and Lebeau helped a lot in getting us there. Is Lebaeu HC material? No. Just like Wanny and GW.

Sorry , your assessment of Greg Williams is wrong and any bills fan will tell you GW was given every oppurtunity by Donahoe to succeed. Problem is , since this D is at the top, Donahoe might keep GW.

Re: He's one tough SOB

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
and real good too!

----------------
TH... in 10 games... with a broken leg and torn rib cartilage
Rush: 273
Yds: 1139
Avg: 4.2
TD's: 10
----------------
RW... in 13 games
Rush: 325
Yds: 1081
Avg: 3.3
TD's: 7

It's time to give him his due respect for being such a warrior as well as an amazing player.
and that zachseau guy or whatever will tell you how bad our o-line is.
didn't i tell ya, the gang was just waitin for ya!:D

Back
Top Bottom