Merged: How about Wade Smith? / Wade Sucks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: How about Wade Smith? / Wade Sucks

Wade SUCKS

Guy cant block my grandmother...he gave up a few sacks and pretty much was ineffective.

Ya Todd Wade was piss poor. No run blocking either. Running to the left is much more effective.

Ya I didnt specify I mean TODD WADE not WADE SMITH. I hope we dont sign TODD WADE next season and I wouldnt pay more than the vet minimum for him.

Originally posted by Prime Time
I'm reaching??? He had a solid game...were you even watching the game? Go watch the footage then come back and talk to me.

*sigh*

son, please do not ask me to "go watch the footage." i've been around the game and have watched enough games to comfortably make a statement based on the play of an individual.

he was personally responible for at least 1.5 sacks and several hurries...the guy is a turnstile, lets throw him a parade because he did his job a few times. i'll admit, he played better, but is that really saying much?

you ARE reaching, because everyone has been all over the guy and you just want to spin this differently in order to stand out. perhaps you should watch some game film and report back to me. guys blew by him on several occassions last night.

dont get me wrong people, i'm no hater. i am very proud of last nights performance. the team showed tremendous heart in the face of and extremely bad situation. but this guy has a LOOONG way to go. lets see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree. Todd Wade was the turnstyle last night. Everytime there was a crowd in the back field I saw Todd Wade just standing there witha dumb look on his face the guy has gotten worse every year he has been here. Good riddens I say.

^i never said todd wade played well. quite frankly, the entire unit was garbage for three quarters. seth mckinney nearly made me lose my lunch on a couple of drives. but hey, i wont get too down on them. the the entire offense came up HUGE when it mattered most. i'm living in richmond, va, surrounded by redskin fans...i'm going to enjoy this one for a LOOONNGG time :D

heck, at least we didn't overpay for these guys like the redskins. that is one bad, EXPENSIVE unit.

Last edited by a moderator:
i give props to wade just like i believe lavar arrington did. ne one watch sportscenter last night and they had a segment from the game of him being miked up and his last two comments were too wade smith after smith blocked him out of a play "boy you big" and his final was to a teammate "that was a poor display of defense"

You guys who are saying Wade Smith sucks really need to et a gripp... You should put down the "Crack Pipe of Unreasonable Expectations"....

Listen, he is a 3rd round rookie.... Lemme say that again... A 3RD ROUND ROOKIE... HE WASN'T EVEN EXPECTED TO START and has started EVERY GAME WITHOUT GETTING HURT.... WTF do you expect? A pro-bowl season? He is playing the most important position in an O-Line that faces 8-9 men in the box on EVERY PLAY... He has faced the Likes of Freeny, Jevon Kearse, and Bruce Smith just to name a few... OK sure, maybe Bruce Smith is WAY past his prime physically, but he still has the experience to make a rookie look bad...

There are people playing on the line right now that are just as bad that AREN'T rookies and Have NO EXCUSE... (TODD WADE!, TIM RUDDY!)

i'm living in richmond, va, surrounded by redskin fans...i'm going to enjoy this one for a LOOONNGG time

Me too. For a while there last night I thought I wouldn't be able to show my face at work today.

Back
Top Bottom