MERGED: I will be going to Jets/Dolphins../Who's going this week? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: I will be going to Jets/Dolphins../Who's going this week?

FinNation13

Starter
Reaction score
I will be going this Sunday to the game, and I am expecting a win. 2-4 is much better then 1-5. Then Greenbay will make it 3-4. I hate the JETS!! J-ust E-nd T-he S-eason!

Im thinking of going were are you sitting at ??

finserg said:
Im thinking of going were are you sitting at ??

My girlfriend and I are going too... We'll be sitting in Section 131. Meeting a couple of friends who are Jets fans (Ughh!) before the game so it would be cool to hook up with a couple of Dolfans..... :cooldude:

Ummm you know anyone selling ticket near you guys need 2 ??

I'll be there too. I forget where I'm sitting though. Somewhere in the upper tier.

this is the first season in 5 years im not going to the jets/dolphins game in ny. good luck though those jet fans are nasty, the lovee roasting fin fans

FinNation13 said:
I will be going this Sunday to the game, and I am expecting a win. 2-4 is much better then 1-5. Then Greenbay will make it 3-4. I hate the JETS!! J-ust E-nd T-he S-eason!

I'll be there with ya man. I'll be going dressed as neutral because of my horrible experience last year lol.

I'm not going this year because I have to work. You guys give them hell!

I am not sure what section it is. I go every year in the same seat but Im at the 35 yard line, Jets sideline, about 10-12 rows up

I'm going too. I got this giant blow-up Miami Dolphins helmet I'll be wearing. It's like the size of a Volkswagen. All the Jets fans trying to watch the game from behind me will love it. Look for my body in the parking lot after the game.

Back
Top Bottom