MERGED: I will be going to Jets/Dolphins../Who's going this week? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: I will be going to Jets/Dolphins../Who's going this week?

I went there before and wore my jersey and had no problem some people said stuff but you will always get that.

finserg said:
I went there before and wore my jersey and had no problem some people said stuff but you will always get that.

:yes:

I've been wearing colors before... many times. Never really had a problem other than the usual trash talk...
of course... I'm on the visitor's side...

Mcganiel said:
F888 those Jet losers. I'll fight the hole damn stadium.

Actually i can't wear my colors because I'm banned for life from the Meadowlands do to a fight 5 years ago and i will get in a lot of trouble if arrested again. So I just mind my own biz now. :(

GOD I HATE JET FANS,.
Way to go tough guy, I love those internet muscles. As for the rest of you, I have been going to games in the uppers since they opened the stadium. Come, have a good time, and remember it is only a football game. Of course there will be some friendly ribbing, just don't take it personally and try not to "fight the hole damn stadium" and you'll be fine. This is always one of the games I look most forward to each year; something atypical always seems to happen....

baamf said:
Way to go tough guy, I love those internet muscles. As for the rest of you, I have been going to games in the uppers since they opened the stadium. Come, have a good time, and remember it is only a football game. Of course there will be some friendly ribbing, just don't take it personally and try not to "fight the hole damn stadium" and you'll be fine. This is always one of the games I look most forward to each year; something atypical always seems to happen....

Yeah, I always get a "squish the fish" or something of the like- ya just gotta laugh at it. I was at the Monday Night-mare in 2000, and afterwards I was wandering around the Giants Stadium parking lot looking for my car. I asked this group of Jet fans if they knew where the section I was parked in was (I remembered the section but couldn't find it- combination of being too stunned and angry while dealing with the lingering effects of the pre-game drinking) and the one guy says to me "wow, guess you're a FISH outta water, huh?" It was somewhat funny, but I found it less funny than I normally would due to the precedings that had just taken place.

I'm going to the game. Section 112 row 28. Be there wearing my orange Ronnie Brown jersey :cooldude:

new to the board. I'll be at the jets-mia game. section 133 50 yd line 12 rows up. my first ever miami football game. cant wait, just wish it was under better circumstances.
i'll be wearing my brown jersey.

GO FISH

MarinoFan4Lyfe said:
new to the board. I'll be at the jets-mia game. section 133 50 yd line 12 rows up. my first ever miami football game. cant wait, just wish it was under better circumstances.
i'll be wearing my brown jersey.

GO FISH
Your gonna love it...by the way welcome to finheaven..

I'll be there section 303 row 3. Can't wait..hope they win...seems like they always lose there. And I go away sad.:D

What's parking like down in the Jets neck of the woods? Any advice for first time attendees?

Thanks!

:dolphins:

baamf said:

BS

My son was 10 and cheered a TD and had beer poured on him, the next year he cheered and had stuff thrown at him. A little kid at the time, talk about beer muscle's. Think they would throw it at me??? NOPE!!!!!!:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom