Merged: If dave was a man he would sit madison now! / NY Gift | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: If dave was a man he would sit madison now! / NY Gift

Wdolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If dave was a man he would sit madison now!

Why ....Why is this guy making 5+million a year?

I'm upset too but you have to wonder if he's hurting that bad with that ankle.

Ozzy rules!!

I could tell this was coming last year. The guy is too rich. Why should he get hurt? Of course wanny just had to keep the ultimate cornerback #21 so there is no relief possible there. This is going to go on all year.

Madison Blows! he's not worth 1/15 his contract. & he is a huge whiner! He is costing miami money 7 players, dump via trade his useless butt!

Re: If dave was a man he would sit madison now!

Originally posted by Wdolfan

give'em a brake, the guys injured.

Thanks NY for the gift

Man I'd hate to see what would have happened if chad was in there.

Madison ..BLOWS!!!
5 million? what a waste of money!

Last edited by a moderator:
screw that crap he's a liability. He is a worm! I just watched him shy away from a tackle.

Sam Madison is a huge chump!

Man..some of you guys suck. Madison chased a guy down last game and tried to make a play, ****ed his ankle up, and was even QUESTIONABLE to play..but he was out there. He almost had 1 or 2 picks. Let the guy get healthy. Let the D gel a bit and learn to play the zone a bit better (because they've played man to man their whole career).

Give it time. This D is going to start looking "awesome" untill a couple more games.

Injured Madison.

I'd like to see you go out there and play corner on a ****ed up ankle. Seriously..

I cannot believe that people are ripping on Madison. This is hilarious. Probably they were ripping an Chambers and Fiedler in the preseason. Next it will be Ricky is not even averaging 4 a carry!!! Seriously....take the win. Is there a bad win against a division opponent? Never.

And Sam is a gamer. like xo pointed out.

Re: If dave was a man he would sit madison now!

Originally posted by Wdolfan

:sleep: , Wdolfan, see signature quote from #81

No way...madi SUX makes & talks & laughs way to much to earn any "slack" Screw him, He's a loser & a money dog. He brings nothing to the table except one miricle season.

This guy actually (& it's documented) whined like a biatch when surtain made the pro bowl & he didn't.

he'll alway be a chump because of that

oh ya & he tackles like a nancy poo poo boy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by eltos_lightfoot
I cannot believe that people are ripping on Madison.

The questions about Madison started last year and he hasn't done anything this year to quell them. That makes 14+ catches against him in 2 games against young receivers.

Jay didn't play badly this week. So the focus has to go SOMEWHERE.

oh poor sammy & his 5 mill contract! Screw that, he blew all of last year & he's just milking it now. Waive or trade his sorry ARSE fior a 7th round pick!

Back
Top Bottom