Merged: If dave was a man he would sit madison now! / NY Gift | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: If dave was a man he would sit madison now! / NY Gift

Dude, Madison has a mangled ankle. He's not going to beable to cut or run as fast. Not everyone is going to have a great game. Let's hope he's healthy next week, but I'd like to see Surtain on Moulds.

Dolfans are the most critical fans i have ever seen. Up until now everyone praises Madison.. now he's not 100%, playing zone.. something new to him and still out there working his butt off and he is slammed. give the guy a break.. he has been a pro bowler a couple times and isnt GREAT the first two games and hes crap.. PLEASE!!

Was it really necessary to start another thread??

Originally posted by Wdolfan
oh poor sammy & his 5 mill contract! Screw that, he blew all of last year & he's just milking it now. Waive or trade his sorry ARSE fior a 7th round pick!

you sold out your team(jets, probably), and claimed allegiance to the dolphins for what? to talk a little trash and hope not to get busted? look at yourself in the mirror buddy, you are the very definition of a LOSER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by MissMeth
Dolfans are the most critical fans i have ever seen. Up until now everyone praises Madison.. now he's not 100%, playing zone.. something new to him and still out there working his butt off and he is slammed. give the guy a break.. he has been a pro bowler a couple times and isnt GREAT the first two games and hes crap.. PLEASE!!

:stupid:

no way muck, don't spin that crap. madisux has not lived up to that 5 million dollar contract at all.

He is a liability & I challange ANYONE to prove me wrong!

Excuse me? Did you miss the problems he had last season before the zone? Did you miss the problems he had in Houston before the ankle injury?

No way is he earning his money right now. We gave up 373 yards to a PATHETIC Jets passing game. If you can't see a problem in that boy will you be in for a rude awakening next week in Buffalo.

Lets watch the smack/person al stuff guys. Thanks

This wasn't just Madison. He gave up a whole bunch. But so did a few other guys. I wasn't too happy with the zone and soft stuff. There's no reason why we should be giving up 1st downs on 3rd and long. That's just ridiculous.

Santana Moss is capable of beating just about anyone down the sidelines. Are the Jets capable of getting the ball to him, is the question. Vinny placed the ball well and Santana made a beautiful catch, what in the heck is wrong with that?

Its not even HALF as bad as getting burned for yet another long reception that started out as a 10 yard hitch then turned into a 70+ yard scamper because of missed tackles.

Where's the "Patrick Surtain and Brock Marion SUCK!" thread? Its way more embarrassing than when Moss caught that other TD.

Originally posted by Muck
This wasn't just Madison. He gave up a whole bunch. But so did a few other guys. I wasn't too happy with the zone and soft stuff. There's no reason why we should be giving up 1st downs on 3rd and long. That's just ridiculous.

Yup but I'm willing to bet if anyone goes back to the tapes that 200 yards of the passing game went straight through Madison. The guy hasn't had a pick since Mid Oct of last year. Teams are throwing at him way more and I am concerned we got all that money wrapped up in someone who isn't giving his all each week.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Its not even HALF as bad as getting burned for yet another long reception that started out as a 10 yard hitch then turned into a 70+ yard scamper because of missed tackles.

Yah that was a brutal play also, however Madison also missed him down the other sideline on that TD where he missed the tackle.

Actually, Madison has been being slammed by quite a few since early last season. He has been living off of reputation for quite some time, and I just think many more are starting to realise that now.

Back
Top Bottom