Merged: If dave was a man he would sit madison now! / NY Gift | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: If dave was a man he would sit madison now! / NY Gift

Originally posted by infiltrateib
i actually gave wdolfan a chance and took him off ignore... but he talks more smack about the fins than Prisco.

We won, Wdolfan. Take it to the bank. In the words of Arnold, "STOP WHINING."

Yup we won but now we got to go up against Buffalo after giving up 373 passing yards to an anemic jets offense who had no running game.

Re: If dave was a man he would sit madison now!

Originally posted by Wdolfan
Why ....Why is this guy making 5+million a year?

Madison is being thrown at a lot, and he needs to step up, and play better than he has

But this is a Zone Defense and I don't care who covers who, if there is not a better pass rush teams will be finding the weak spots in the Zone all day long..........

Oh BTW why is it that I see your threads as nothing but negativity when this team actually won? A Jets fan maybe? Or Billy?

You guys are amazing....Am I in the Twilight Zone?

They Beat freaking Vinnie Testeverde? Hello? They should have creamated him! vinnie should have been taken off in a stretcher after his thrd int!

he was 29 of 45 for 373!

ok...would vinnie have had that type of day against Tampa?

ThankYou!

They Beat freaking Vinnie Testeverde? Hello? They should have creamated him! vinnie should have been taken off in a stretcher after his thrd int!

he was 29 of 45 for 373!

ThankYou!

Thank you. I have always wanted to be amazing. :cool:

Vinnie had a hot hand. They lost. I will always take a win against the Jets. Always. I do not care what Tampa would have done. Tampa would not have been able to get 21 points on offense. :lol:

he was 29 of 45 for 373!

ThankYou!

Tampa had a bad day today!:D

Would you rather have Mickens starting?
H**l no!! Madison will be alright, give him a chance.

no way muck, don't spin that crap. madisux has not lived up to that 5 million dollar contract at all.

He is a liability & I challange ANYONE to prove me wrong!

Liability is a strong word. Perhaps you'd rather have Buckley or Fletcher starting.

I think I just proved you wrong. :tongue:

As for the contract, he needs to play better. I don't see where that's been debated otherwise.

UN F"N BELIEVABLE!.....Gotta be somethin' to bit*h about, I guess......:shakeno:

good one, muck! :up:

Zone is what's making our CBs look bad. If ya have no pass rush and you're sitting there playing zone and you HAVE to let the guy go..you must rely on the guys behind you. We will probably need to play a lot more man to man on Buffalo. I dont want Drew picking apart the zone all day. Seau needs to get up in that *** ASAP next week.

Don't you guys remember Lankford and Judson? I will never forget. I love having Madison and Surtain!

Re: If dave was a man he would sit madison now!

Why ....Why is this guy making 5+million a year?

I understand why you guys are feeling like this, but I think you're over reacting just a tad. As much as I like Fletcher, he's not ready to start on an every down basis.

We're damn lucky to have Madison and Surtain. I'll take them any time.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom