Merged: Is this season close to being over? / pack it up and pick up a draft pick | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Is this season close to being over? / pack it up and pick up a draft pick

Re: Is this season close to being over?

Originally posted by Rob hoffman
Unless things change drastically...137 days left in the Wannestedt regime.:(

Rob, fact is.. I couldnt believe a thread like this was started with 2 players out for the year that arent even starters.. Actually fell off my chair laughing at this whole thing.. Thanks for the good laugh..

This entire thread is hilarious!

Rob: What is the actual point of your thread? I am reading about every freakin team in the nfl getting injuries. What do you think this is a conspiracy against us?

Did anyone here actually think that the fins were going to go 16 and 0 this year? I though not. However, it is equally unlikely that with Moore, Bowens, and Perry gone we will go 0 and 16!!!

We will still win the East. We will still get buried in the playof....err I mean WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!!

Seriously. Dude. Last year we had Greenwood, Thomas, and Rodgers. We now have Seau, Thomas, and Greenwood. Clearly better.

Now, if Ricky or Taylor gets injured, I will be right there with ya...

Re: Numbnuts...huh...

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
If all the Miami players have the mentality of ROBHOFFMAN..
Pack it in..:lol: My God shall there be no adversity on this team cause some cats in here cant handle it..

:nono:

Attack the post ... not the poster. This is not the place to start insulting people.

Originally posted by RICKYSABEAST

Hey numbnuts it's a freakin preseason game. We lost a guy we didn't even have last year and a snapper. The league has some other possibilites for a snapper. Short of the Giants game last year I haven't seen that many bad snappers in the league. Maybe you want to just go and be a d@mn jets fan and get it over with. You are the kind of Dolphins fan that makes me insanely angry. You call yourself a fan but sit there waiting for any reason possible to say here we go again.

Keep your insane anger out off of the boards... personal insults are not tolerated... period.

Originally posted by Rob hoffman
do you feel better now?

As for you Rude, I haven't quit my entire life...and don't you dare suggest otherwise...you don't know me.

Because I share a different viewpoint, you have to personally insult me like that?...screw you.

Again... I don't care who started it... two wrongs don't make a right. You've made yourself just asguilty as he is with this knee-jerk response.

All three of you are getting flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct. Keep it up, and you're out of the game. You're all adults, let's start acting that way.

I apologize for putting forth

an opinion that has obviously really irritated people. Seriously...
I am really sorry. I didn't think I could get other Dolphins fans this upset at me. Usually its Bill's fans. Ask Clump and Justafan. It wasn't my attention and I apologize.

I love my Dolphins and get pretty worked up about them sometimes it gets the best of me.

ENOUGH WITH THE NAME CALLING. I'm putting on my mighty Mod hat right now. :saber:

Name-calling will not be tolerated. If I see any more of that, the guilty parties will subject to a spanking. Attack the POST, not the POSTER.

Got it?? Good. Now carry on.

Re: Re: I appreciate that...I haven't lost faith

Originally posted by RICKYSABEAST

Hey numbnuts it's a freakin preseason game. We lost a guy we didn't even have last year and a snapper. The league has some other possibilites for a snapper. Short of the Giants game last year I haven't seen that many bad snappers in the league. Maybe you want to just go and be a d@mn jets fan and get it over with. You are the kind of Dolphins fan that makes me insanely angry. You call yourself a fan but sit there waiting for any reason possible to say here we go again.

I'm surprised it went this long before somebody broke the TOS.....amazing really. But, it doesn't excuse you RICKYSABEAST, If you can't give your opinions with out the name calling then we will give you a little vacation from the boards to work on it. All you have to do to claim your vacation time is violate the TOS one more time. :D

eltos...to put this back on good footing...

I know all teams have injuries...heck one year I charted them...
I just think Miami tends to have more than their share and it gets frustrating.

Actually, that would be an interesting study to test...how proportionate injuries are over a period of time.

Apologies to the mods once again.

Regarding this thread and the "Let's pack it in and go for a draft pick" thread (although that was pretty good satire), I say:

MERGE IT AND PURGE IT! :judge:

Eltos...check the other thread...

but hopefully its over...I apologized.

No! The season is close to beginning. Keep the faith Bro.Jay's back(pun intended) Dixon will be back and Arnold is running for Gov. of California. "SWWEEEEEETTTTT"

Back
Top Bottom