MERGED: Jason Taylor REALLY hates the Jets - Read his latest quotes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Jason Taylor REALLY hates the Jets - Read his latest quotes

I agree with JT, but JT needs to be focused on the Patriots right now.

Let's not let what happened to the Jets, happen to JT by tripping up over the Patriots game while his mind is still on the victory over the Jets.

I think it's wonderful that we have a guy in JT that has a natural hate for the Jets and a guy in J Peezy who has a natural hate for the Pats.....

Maybe J Peezy can return a fumble for a TD this weekedn vs. the Pats.

meh, they're just preparing for next year, since they have to live with it that long. I hope they keep focusing on it. It's time for us to start focusing on teams that matter, like the upcoming (and far superior to the jests) Pats.

a picture speaks 1000 words

clear.gif

Q. Why do Jets fans smell so bad? A. So blind people can hate them too.

Interesting that he says that it is the last time he plays in that Stadium but not the last time he plays the team. I hope he plays one more year for us he's a leader and a great teacher to our young guys.

I usually don't get involved in these little pissing matches with other teams fans but since certain Jet fans seem to want to live in the past, I decided to go back and check the numbers. Sorry Jet fans, no good for you.

.............................................................MIAMI..................NY JETS
H2H RECORD.....................................42 - 46 - 1............ 46 - 42 - 1
PLAYOFF H2H RECORD....................1 - 0...................... 0 - 1
OVERALL WIN %................................0.575.................... 0.449
* WINNING SEASONS.......................29.......................... 15
AFC EAST TITLES................................14.......................... 4
PLAYOFF APPEARANCES...................22......................... 12
** PLAYOFF WINS.............................20......................... 8
CONF. CHAMP. APPEARANCES........7........................... 3
CONF. CHAMP. TITLES......................5............................1(AFL)
SUPER BOWL APPEARANCES...........5...........................1
SUPER BOWL TITLES.........................2.......................... 1

* - .500 seasons not counted .........** - includes Super Bowl

Congratulations! You do have the overall head to head record against us. However those numbers are a bit skewed since you won 8 of those games in our first four years of existence when we were a struggling pre-Shula expansion team. But, in the what have you done for me lately category, WE'VE WON THE LAST THREE!!!!

In regards to the whole "we dominated you" thing. If memory serves, the score was 6 - 3 before Ginn returned the first TD to make it 10 - 6. Not exactly domination there. Yardage sure, but games aren't won and lost based on who gave up the least amount of yards. And who's to say that if Ginn would have been tackled we wouldn't have drove the ball down the field and scored anyway. We proved we could do it on our next offensive possession.

Bottomline, you lost we won.....TWICE. We are the better team this year, just like last year.

Back
Top Bottom