[MERGED] Jason Taylor wants out | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Jason Taylor wants out

yea i agree with finfang....wow piss in a cup...that could have been months ago....im only a youngyen but i know that pot stays in ur system for a very long time...so wut he go pee pee in a cup and it comes out positive or negitive same thing....and anyways like evry nfl player is doin sumthin dirty

Why are you people still trying to turn our failure as a society into JT being a crybaby pre-madonna that has been nothing but a self-glorifying egomaniac? Ricky has nothing to do with this and their situations are totally differant.

LMFAO!!!! I have to go back a couple pages and read what all lead to this discussion. :lol: You made an easy E quote earlier :lol: Still dont know what it was about but, I must go back and read. This has to be classic. I want in LOL. No idea how a JT thread turned into comparing him and Ricky.

But yea, I agree on JT being a cry baby primadona. He kinda rubbed me the wrong way last year with his whining. And he's doin it again with this dancing with the stars garbage. He wouldve been a much better fit for the Cowboys than Zach. He and Hollywood Romo can hang out and blow playoff games together.

So failing piss tests is a health issue.

Wow! Nice spin. :D
His well documented mental issues is a spin you people leave out. The man gave his all until he couldn't handle the physical and mental problems he's had anymore. We failed as a society and a franchise to help him. Those other players left for greed. Now which is more forgivable? Spin that for me.

LMFAO!!!! I have to go back a couple pages and read what all lead to this discussion. :lol: You made an easy E quote earlier :lol: Still dont know what it was about but, I must go back and read. This has to be classic. I want in LOL. No idea how a JT thread turned into comparing him and Ricky.

But yea, I agree on JT being a cry baby primadona. He kinda rubbed me the wrong way last year with his whining. And he's doin it again with this dancing with the stars garbage. He wouldve been a much better fit for the Cowboys than Zach. He and Hollywood Romo can hang out and blow playoff games together.
Bro, this thread has gone ever which way but straight. If you go too far back you may never be the same.:lol:

Actually, your both wrong now.

He left cuzz he failed his 2nd and 3rd test,the one witch would put him out of what like 4 games.

So he said Funkdat, i'll just quit.Did He leave Miami high :) and dry yes.And i never said he didn't come back for the money,,,,Like i already said, he had bills to pay.

He didn't refuses to taking legal medication , he stoped taking it, and alot of them legal meds make a'lot of peeps walking zombies.If Pot works for him,then he should not stop smoking it.

I' know 3 peeps with his same illness as him, and pot is the only thing that works for all 3 of them and they have no less character then you.

As far as "Balls" thing........Ricky told the NFL to piss off, and JT is crying to his friends in the media to help him get on a better team.Thats just sad.............

At least RW has a illness to fall back on for f'ing peeps. What is JT's fall back............he's a rich spoiled brat???

The Miami Dolphins have payed JT over/around 100,000,000 USD and his way of saying thanks is i want out of here.Funkdat!!!!

LMAO dude your posts are hillarious. Im not saying I disagree or agree with you totally, just that your posts are funny and Im not saying that to mean I think youre way off and they are funny in that respect. Im saying they are literally funny and IMHO I kinda agree with some of what youre saying.

His well documented mental issues is a spin you people leave out. The man gave his all until he couldn't handle the physical and mental problems he's had anymore. We failed as a society and a franchise to help him. Those other players left for greed. Now which is more forgivable? Spin that for me.

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Post of the year man.

if you want JT to stay your just being selfish the fins are rebuilding and hes in his last couple years why would he want to stay

if you want JT to stay your just being selfish the fins are rebuilding and hes in his last couple years why would he want to stay
Actually we don't care if he stays or goes were just wanting the double standards to stop. Which is poinless but we have had a few laughs along the way.:up:

With the exception of last year when he looked like he was preparing for Dancing with the Stars by hugging and dancing with OT's. His play last year was crap and he should pay us or apologize. Then we should trade him to the worst team in the league (other than us) for their 2nd or 3rd rounder.

:sidelol: LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im glad youre in this thread because Ive been dying to say **** Jason Taylor, but have been afraid to be the first to jump in the pool.

Who is he to start making demands after the whining he did all last year? Its not like he isnt getting paid. Go out there, earn your check, and suck it up that the team sucks right now.

Instead he whined, all while having his worst season. Now he wants to go Hollywood. He already has one foot out of the NFL emergency exit door. How can he say he TRULY wants a shot at a title when he is already spending time preping for Hollywood when he should be focused on doing what he can to rebound from a sub par(for his standards) year.

Trade him as soon as possible and turn the page. Let him go give a half *** effort for some team that is already loaded so he can try and GRAVY TRAIN his way to a ring before he starts his career in limited roles in really bad films.

Don't forget the great leadership he displayed when Ricky retired. He was on SC crying and blaming Ricky all year. That is when I lost respect for him. Zach was on there saying he would do whatever it took to win and JT was throwing a female dog fit pointing at everyone but himself.:(

Dude he never even said anything. he wants to be there people just say that he wont to leave because 1-15 and zach thomas he was excited about bill parcels.

:sidelol: LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im glad youre in this thread because Ive been dying to say **** Jason Taylor, but have been afraid to be the first to jump in the pool.

Who is he to start making demands after the whining he did all last year? Its not like he isnt getting paid. Go out there, earn your check, and suck it up that the team sucks right now.

Instead he whined, all while having his worst season. Now he wants to go Hollywood. He already has one foot out of the NFL emergency exit door. How can he say he TRULY wants a shot at a title when he is already spending time preping for Hollywood when he should be focused on doing what he can to rebound from a sub par(for his standards) year.

Trade him as soon as possible and turn the page. Let him go give a half *** effort for some team that is already loaded so he can try and GRAVY TRAIN his way to a ring before he starts his career in limited roles in really bad films.

The truth can be brutal! :(

He Never Said That!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He Never Said That!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're still having fun with this though. I can't remember laughing at some many differant topics in one thread my whole time here. Let us get this stuff off our chests.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom