Merged: Jay Fiedler Re-Injures Knee | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Jay Fiedler Re-Injures Knee

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Jay Fiedler Re-Injures Knee

from the Miami Herald.....

Fiedler re-injured the left knee that forced him to miss four starts in October and November.

"I don't know how serious it is," Fiedler said as he left the locker room with an ice pack around the knee and a pronounced limp in his gait. "I guess I'll find out [Monday]."

Oh boy..

Can blame that on the line for letting him get drilled every othe time he dropped back.

Time to look forward to next season.

Oh goody. Just what the doctor ordered, a possible qb change and second helping of Griese going into Dreaded December. I suppose Jay as much as anyone but how come after a bad game by him, he is always injured? What I mean is, do you think he sometimes overexagerrates in hopes of getting people off his case due to him being injured when the bad play happened? I don't think so but he seems to be injured more when we lose and he lpays bad...

Funny you metion that Xo. From the same article.....

Miami's only legitimate chance at scoring Sunday came in the third quarter when the offense moved 41 yards to the New England 10 yard line where third down turned into a disaster.

The Dolphins tried to pass on that play but safety Rodney Harrison blitzed, hit Fiedler, and caused the quarterback to fumble. Harrison was unblocked because McMichael simply didn't put a body on him.

"I didn't see him," McMichael said. "I thought he was going to cover me but he fired in and I didn't see him. And it helped cost my team the game."

Lot of "I didn't sees" that went on today. Same thing happened on Fiedler's INT for TD. :(

i hope he stays healthy.. that way dave wont use griese as a scapegoat like he did with lucas last year

That explains why we did not see any roll outs or bootlegs. That would have been one way to keep the pass rush honest.

Yeah I heard this on the radio. Fiedler injured it during the game, but came back and played with it injured and all. It is good he has the extra day to heal up. I think he will be fine.

Originally posted by Samphin
I suppose Jay as much as anyone but how come after a bad game by him, he is always injured? What I mean is, do you think he sometimes overexagerrates in hopes of getting people off his case due to him being injured when the bad play happened? I don't think so but he seems to be injured more when we lose and he lpays bad...

Get out a tape of the 2000 stretch run and have that question answered. :) That guy doesn't know the meaning of the word "quit".

But what does that have to do with him being injured THIS season??

Not trying to pick on you or anything. I just do not want this thread going off topic or turning into one of "those" threads.

Originally posted by Samphin
I suppose Jay as much as anyone but how come after a bad game by him, he is always injured? What I mean is, do you think he sometimes overexagerrates in hopes of getting people off his case due to him being injured when the bad play happened? I don't think so but he seems to be injured more when we lose and he lpays bad...

You mean like he was hurt after the win against the Broncos? :confused:

Can you be a bit more specific about when you think Jay has been dogging it?

Muck, It is probably based more on this year's injuries. I don't really remembering how Jay got injured earlier this year but I know he was out a lot longer than expected and at the time of the injury, he was playing terrible football. Then, he comes back supposedly "injured" and leads this team to two outstanding victories and he is fine. Then another bad game and he is injured again. Like I said maybe I am looking too much into it, but I have this strange feeling about it.

Back
Top Bottom