Merged: Jay Fiedler Re-Injures Knee | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Jay Fiedler Re-Injures Knee

There should be no such thing as hurt at this time of year......you are either on your death bed or you are playing.

Well, the win in Denver I feel h was legitmately injured. I am a Fiedler supporter don't get me wrong here. I realize he is the best option at qb for this team but this season, both times he has been injured, it has come on the heels of some terrible games. I am not suggesting he is faking any injuries but rather talking them up more when his play is bad. Almost like he is giving the media an excuse. I suppose this might need to be put on hold until further diagnosis is done on this injury from today. I am just giving you my opinion on the matter.

AFTER this season, yes. Last 4 games, no. Fiedler is the best QB on the roster, but next year.. bye-bye. Garcia, Brunell, Rattay, Couch, or somebody else who becomes free. Warner? No way, not unless we get 5 Pro Bowl O-Linemen.

there is to much money and i mean to much money invested in this injury prone qb he needs to be let go or accept the back up role for less money.the fiedler/wanny era is over what fiedler is being paid is way to much for what we get the money needs to be spent elsewhere.

I really do think that your suspicion is premature, but all should be exposed this week as goes this injury.

I don't think Jay could have possibly talked up the injury against the Patriots the last time. He was out much longer than originally expected as I recall...

Originally posted by Samphin
Like I said maybe I am looking too much into it, but I have this strange feeling about it.

I think it's a "strange" feeling too. ;)

I think you guys are looking too much into it. Fiedler got injured on one of those plays wehre he was whacked (I know there were many). You could see him limping around, Howard David said on the radio "AND FIEDLER IS SLOW TO GET TO HIS FEET"

Originally posted by Muck
Funny you metion that Xo. From the same article.....

Lot of "I didn't sees" that went on today. Same thing happened on Fiedler's INT for TD. :(

McM is turning into Shockey.

He just needs to go back to his dance and making plays and shut his ****ing mouth from now on.

Fiedler reinjures Knee.......

Although he did not play well yesterday, Jay does give us the best shot at the playoffs, and now he may be out. He said he "tweaked" the same knee that caused him to miss 5 starts. This is bad, bad news, as I don't think our team has any confidence in Griese.

Well your right about Greise, and if Fiedler is out, then IMO they should see what Sage can do. I mean what do we have to lose. He's a FA after this season and his performance could go a long way in letting us see if he's worth bringing back.

The few times I've seen Sage he proved to be a decent passer which is something we are lacking. Give the kid some reps and lets see what we have.

Originally posted by finfan77
Well your right about Greise, and if Fiedler is out, then IMO they should see what Sage can do. I mean what do we have to lose. He's a FA after this season and his performance could go a long way in letting us see if he's worth bringing back.

The few times I've seen Sage he proved to be a decent passer which is something we are lacking. Give the kid some reps and lets see what we have.

I agree with this, but I don't see it happening. Since when do our coaches take chances on anything?

As far as I am concerned, our team showed us what they were made of yesterday, and I would like to see if Sage has what it takes to play QB in this league.

What sucks is, if Denver wins out, and we win out, we are out of the playoffs at 11-5.

unreal.

11-5 sitting out of the playoffs is a bit unreal... but what did the league think would happen when they added another division, and eliminated a wildcard spot due to the extra division winner? As for Sage... someone pointed out earlier in the season that it would be unwise to start Sage... as is he's a 3rd string QB who's not played many downs in the NFL. He'll be cheap to re-sign due to his being a FA... if we play him and he lights the world on fire... he suddenly becomes a lot more expensive... It's a rather interesting situation we have, and I'll be following it closely this week.

LOL! I really hope Fiedler didn't say that!
He did suck though, but he is still our best shot right now.

Back
Top Bottom