MERGED: Jim Bates Front-Runner for Packers... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Jim Bates Front-Runner for Packers...

Congrats to Jim Bates!

(and congrats to me on post #2000!!!)

:woot:

Great News...I did not want Bates going to New England and giving them all "our secrets." :D

FINSTER said:
Just announced on the crawl, Mortensen broke the story!

I'm happy for Bates, and glad he is not going to the Pats.

Yeah i just saw it too. I was going to post it but you beat me to it :cooldude: .

Surferosa said:
Congrats to Jim Bates!

(and congrats to me on post #2000!!!)

:woot:

Congrats to Bates, and I am personally glad he won't be going to the Pats.

Surf, self congrats are not allowed here, the Mods will be by shortly to delete your post and knock you back to 1999. :lol:

I question whether this is a stable situation for him.

It seems that whenever a GM/HC gets his GM title stripped from his name, that guy immediately goes on the hot seat. If Green Bay doesn't start off well, Jim Bates could find himself in another interim situation.

I am just glad that Bates didnt go to the Pats.

KB21 said:
I question whether this is a stable situation for him.

It seems that whenever a GM/HC gets his GM title stripped from his name, that guy immediately goes on the hot seat. If Green Bay doesn't start off well, Jim Bates could find himself in another interim situation.

lol.. That would suck for him.. Hopefully he would be able to keep the job then.

PhinPhreak said:
Congrats to Bates, and I am personally glad he won't be going to the Pats.

Surf, self congrats are not allowed here, the Mods will be by shortly to delete your post and knock you back to 1999. :lol:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom