Merged:Joe Gibbs carted off to hospital immediately after interview w/ Mark Brunell | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Joe Gibbs carted off to hospital immediately after interview w/ Mark Brunell

Unfortunately, that conditional 2nd sounds like something RS would offer. I would be ag. it unless the condition is that Miami wins the SB w/ Brunell as QB.

Gibbs/Brunell meeting

Gibbs meeting with Brunell took place yesterday (monday the 9th) and it did not go as planned. During the meeting Gibbs had a diabetic episode and asked Brunell to drive him to the hospitol (which he did). Not the start Gibby would like when wooing a Vet QB. Gibbs is fine but the 'skins?:stick: :chair:
Hope this does not bode well the future of Brunell in Wash. Perhaps fate stepped in. I hear fate is a fins fan too, just been on hiatus (sp) for a bit:up:

Well lets hope, fate hasn't been a fan so far. If the Skins don't start these trade talks most likely Brunell is a Fin from what I read today, he is very high on playing for Miami and I would bet he would of taken less to come there. But once againthings have to get screwed up and now it will probably cost the Fins a pick to get him(which unless it's a very low one I say no way)

Back
Top Bottom