MERGED: Joe Philbin speaks, awesome quotes!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Joe Philbin speaks, awesome quotes!!

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
Philbin: "I have seen how much the fans in So. Fl. care about the Dolphins, and that passion is 1 reason why I’m really excited to be here."

Joe Philbin: "The Dolphins have a strong nucleus to build around ... I know that together we will return the team to its winning tradition."

Philbin: "opportunity to become the head coach of one of the premier franchises in professional sports.”
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/#storylink=cpy

A vast improvement from Sparano, "you know"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear the positives with this hire! Maybe things are looking up for the Dolphins after all! :)

ross made the splash he wanted with this hire, the fans support this hire as oppose to mccoy where the fans was not excited about mccoy at all, as matter of fact i think ross made a bigger splash than i was expecting.

ross made the splash he wanted with this hire, the fans support this hire as oppose to mccoy where the fans was not excited about mccoy at all, as matter of fact i think ross made a bigger splash than i was expecting.

He brings in Flynn...I'll rebuy the season tickets.

The fact that he continued to interview and was so eager to become a head coach shows how badly he wanted it. Happy for him and happy to have a coach who wants to be here that bad.

My ****ing mind has been blown! Suck my weiner Cam ****ing Cameron!

Joe Philbin the future.

I have to admit, reading those quotes sent chills down my spine. Am I alone? I think we are heading the right direction in the end Stephen Ross got exactly what he wanted all along.

I have to admit, reading those quotes sent chills down my spine. Am I alone? I think we are heading the right direction in the end Stephen Ross got exactly what he wanted all along.

Not trying to get ahead of myself here but the dolphins are overdue for some good seasons. Its been how long since this has been called one of the dominant teams in the league?

Back
Top Bottom