MERGED: Joe Philbin speaks, awesome quotes!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Joe Philbin speaks, awesome quotes!!

This guy was not my first choice, but I really do trust Steve Ross's instincts after seeing how successful Harbaugh has been. I think that this guy will be a leader and a winner.

Plus, no facial hair and no sunglasses.

Not trying to get ahead of myself here but the dolphins are overdue for some good seasons. Its been how long since this has been called one of the dominant teams in the league?

Couldn't have said it better myself brother! Hopefully this is change that makes a difference.

Beautiful statements made by both parties. I welcome a coach who acknowledges the fans and makes them feel important!

Great quotes by both Philbin and Ross. Hopefully today is the first step towards greatness. The nice thing for Ross is that he actually inherits a team with some decent talent and is not completely starting at square one. It isn't out of line to think this team could have a shot at the playoffs next season. This is going to be a fun offseason.

He comes from GB where the fans are the tea m.

That's great to hear considering that was one Sparano's many flaws. Like in those days in ROME, you must win the crowd to win the fight!

So the dumb Billionaire owner and the doofest GM actually hired the right candidate? The insanity of this board. LMAO. I though MC Coy was coming. Didn't the media says so ? Like Fisher was a done deal.

Anyways, Philbin was the most Qualified candidate in the entire process. #WaytogoIRelandandRoss!

im dont complaining , this is our coach! so lets go Coach Philbin!!!

ppl should chill with the flynn stuff for now though, lets see what they decide to do.

I would much rather sign Flynn as an unrestricted free agent then trade the farm for RG3. We get Flynn then we can focus on upgrading other areas of the team.

Back
Top Bottom