MERGED: Joe Philbin speaks, awesome quotes!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Joe Philbin speaks, awesome quotes!!

I respect that Phillben was still interviewing for Bucs instead of sitting around waiting on the call.

I take it you like the hire houtz? lol. Just a guess.

I liked Philbin a lot until I forced myself to go all in on Fisher, then did the same with McCoy. Hearing his quotes, reading comments from Packer fans, even the comments on profootballtalk are extremely positive. I'm happy.

I might faint. A positive thread about the new coach? Holy ****
Agreed, I feel like I am dreaming. Haven't seen a thread like this with so much joy in what seems like over a year. This is a Dolphins forum right, I didn't log in to another team's forum did I?

Agreed, I feel like I am dreaming. Haven't seen a thread like this with so much joy in what seems like over a year. This is a Dolphins forum right, I didn't log in to another team's forum did I?

something this team needed and the fans, time to bring the atmosphere back to miami like when marino was around still.

Im currently watching Flynn highlights what little there are. Also I'm really happy with this hire. Ive wanted Philbin the whole time we began to look at him. Prayers to his son and the whole philbin family. Im also excited about what he said about us fans. Could you imagine Blackman and Marshall on the same team. I may not trade in the next madden this year. CANT WAIT.

I mean guys all we need is one more playmaker on offense. This could turn out to be the start of a very exciting team to watch.

When I saw Coach Philbin got hired, I was definitely happy. It's weird because I wasn't that excited about him recently. I have a real good feeling about this hire. I'm starting to respect Ross' decisions more.

something this team needed and the fans, time to bring the atmosphere back to miami like when marino was around still.

The fans need to chill the **** out is what the fans need. I understand we all hate the Dolphins for not being a winning team lately. But anyone can see that some of the most negative **** going on in this site is remarkable way over the top.

This guy was not my first choice, but I really do trust Steve Ross's instincts after seeing how successful Harbaugh has been. I think that this guy will be a leader and a winner.

Plus, no facial hair and no sunglasses.

I was always for Philbin, but billy Gibbons was second in my book.

Back
Top Bottom