Merged: JUST HEARD THE MCMICHAEL interview..HE WILL NOT HOLD OUT | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: JUST HEARD THE MCMICHAEL interview..HE WILL NOT HOLD OUT

nando03 said:
Yeah I agree, but he has to make sure he stays focus. He did get a case of the drops. At one point he was our most consistent offensive threat. Then he made those comments about getting him the ball....and we all know it went downhill from there.

Rookies often fade toward the end of the first year (tired, dinged up a bit). He will be fine for a looooong time!

so do you guys think he gets his long term deal this offseason or after this upcoming season.

i want to do his deal this year cause i think he will have a great year next cause of new system and will cost even more to keep.

death7star said:
i want to do his deal this year cause i think he will have a great year next cause of new system and will cost even more to keep.

Exactly.

Wow, im surprised he isnt even considering holding out. He's a player i want to keep.

R-mac, gotta love his attitude

He is a great TE, and I hope we keep him. He's done so well on the field, and the interview from today only proved that his heart is in the right place.

Asked about his contract and a subsequent holdout, he answered:

What a holdout?
Why would I want to hold out?
What would that prove?
what is that gonna prove to anybody? about holding out?
I love playing this game.

Gotta love him.

we got a great person on this team. He's also a really good player lol

yeah for some reason i had no idea rosen**** was his agent. drew is like a cancer for disrupting things over the almighty dollar. let's pray he doesn't get in MC's head and cost us to lose him. i don't know what we will be able to offer MC, and i'm sure he will get some offers that might top ours if we dont get him extended before this season is over with. there are 2 guys i could not deal with leaving and they are chambers and mcmichael. i'll be sweating this one out til we get him locked up long term. i hate drew rosen****

touborg said:
He is a great TE, and I hope we keep him. He's done so well on the field, and the interview from today only proved that his heart is in the right place.

Asked about his contract and a subsequent holdout, he answered:

What a holdout?
Why would I want to hold out?
What would that prove?
what is that gonna prove to anybody? about holding out?
I love playing this game.

Gotta love him.
I definitely feel more confident about Randy McMichael having a long bright future here. He's gained respect for me what he said during that press conference, now we just have to see if he lives up to what he said about not holding out. I definitely love his attitude, and definitely feel more comfortable about the whole situation about his contract ending this year.

FiN.in.RI said:
He dropped a lot of balls last season but I refuse to judge anyone on last years offense based on such grotesque instability on the sidelines. IMO, Randy needs a pro bowl year for the phins/saban to give him a huge payday..

Agreed 100%.

Back
Top Bottom