Merged: K. Johnson a Phin, yes or no? / Keyshawn Would Fit Our System | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: K. Johnson a Phin, yes or no? / Keyshawn Would Fit Our System

Do you want K. Johnson as a Phin?

• Yes!! give him the Damn ball!!

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • NO!! get him outta FL period!!

Votes: 42 67.7%

• Total voters
If we could land Keyshawn cheap, I'd be for it, as long as he understood making waves means making his way inactive again. But I hear he wants to return to New York.

Sign Keyshawn, and Terrell. See who's the bigger trash talker, about not getting the ball thrown their way.

Re: Keyshawn Johnson would fit in our system as a go to guy since chambers isn't.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
Not saying that we should get Keyshawn johnson or anything but since we don't have another receiver that can get open for us or play consistent then keyshawn wouldn't be a bad choice. As a go to guy with the Jets he was an outstanding receiver, until he got to tampa and played under an inconsistent system. Fact the matter is that Chambers weather he is double teamed or not isn't playing like a possesion receiver aka the leader among receivers. One of the reasons that Jerry Rice was good, his ability to get open.

Keyshawn has lacked of speed but knows how to get open and that is a plus for our system. We still have talent developing at receiver and no one seems to step up other than our tight end. I believe after the offensive line is covered up then we should be cementing players that can actualy get it done on offense. The quarterback department with Brian Griese in is pretty much solid weather you accept it or not. We just need some guys that can protect the pass and give the man some room to make plays and griese can make big plays in the passing game. How do you think succesful passing games have been made under guys like warner and the man that you know that replaced warner? Those guys aren't the best passers while on pressure but they can definately throw the ball with accuracy.

That's funny, how you started the post about K. Jonson and then bring in B. Griese as a lock up issue for next year...

This subject is for another post, JS55 just liked the way you worked into it. :)

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

I say yes, but at a discounted price with his salary tied to incentives and his behavior.

We could use his talent.

Absolutely correct fin-atic. Put a no complaining your *** off clause and fine by me.

As much as I hate the Bastard, I think I would be desperate for a #2 WR....Give him the Damn ball......I guess this is due to the fact that I live in california, and thus I dont hear all that much running his mouth, Just like you Florida Finfans wouldnt understand why I would HATE Terrel Owens to be a fin.....Say No to TO!

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Which means....he'll be a June 1st casualty. Cut during June when teams have very little money. His asking price will be forced to lower to demand. Poor Keyshawn will probably be forced to sign a 2 year contract meant to be cut after 1 year, and will only see at most $2 million.

Im pretty sure he is owed a $2 million roster bonus next year. If thats the case they will cut him before March 1 in order to avoid paying him the extra cash (unless they trade him first).

I would take him for a very cheap price. Nothing more. He is not going to come here anyway so this debate is pointless. He may be going to our rival NY Jets or New England Patsies though.

Back
Top Bottom